• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 black automatic 45k miles

Berlina black exterior and ivory leather interior. Maintenance performed by Acura dealership, with oil changes occurring before 3000 miles. Garaged kept and out of the harsh Florida sun. This vehicle is only driven once a month at most and doesn't see rain. 44,200 original miles. This vehicle is virgin stock, and has no modifications. The only thing that is not factory original are the wheels and tires, which are MDR M-sport. 18x7.5 wheels on 225/35/18 Hankook tires on the front and 19x9.5 wheels on 275/30/19 Hankook tires on the rear. I have the factory original wheels, owners manual, and the original titanium key. Both power seats have NO tears in the leather and are in excellent condition. I am the second owner and recently had the timing belt changed as preventative maintenance with the last oil change. VIN JH4NA126XMT003002. Engine sounds and runs strong. AC blows very cold. Car has seen no accidents and still wears its original coat which, even with scratches here and there still looks beautiful. Car needs to be seen to be appreciated. This car is definitely a head turner and yet can still be a daily driver. $36,000. Please feel free to email me with any questions. [email protected] or call Alex 305 297 4411

Attachments

• IMG_2783.jpg
    IMG_2783.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2786.jpg
    IMG_2786.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 263
Back