862 NSX's 2002-2005 sold in US, how many left?

Me three! Ha. Plus I know two others that own one so including yours we're up to six. Honestly, who knows? I do believe the mortality rate of the 02-05 NSX population to be lower than the earlier cars. Good luck!

nHI4Pr.jpg

qb1ddb.jpg

od0CZu.jpg

ZHBnfY.jpg

Ben and Ken actually traveled the us and hand counted each nsx.....:tongue:

^ The pins were dropped randomly, they are only there to tell how many there are in the state.

I think OLDNEWS owns a 03 and lives in TN but the 03 map doesn't have a pin on TN.

Curious how this graphic takes in account sales (subsequent car relocations in some cases) wrecks/salvage vehicles? Do you garner what you can off Prime, sales listings, car sites? I like the graphics, but cannot help but think this could be so much more detailed and in depth listing.

Oh, and one more '05 here.

I purchased mine from VA March of this year, you might need to move a pin from VA to NY.

I just love that the 2 places in the USA that has the most NSX's is CA and FL both with all year long driving weather

wish there was maps but for the other years, I know because there was so many made the 02-05 has less work but still would be awesome

Shawn, IIRC he was going to work on the other years but Autocheck had a big issue with running all of these reports

someone needs to remove a pin on an 02http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Acura-NSX-/120328537338?pt=Salvage_Parts_Cars&hash=item1c0423c4fa&vxp=mtr#ht_20wt_926

Last edited:
Back