7th Annual River Run - Sunday June 24, 2007

Save the date folks! Sunday June 24 will be the 7th annual River Run in beautiful Bucks County PA.

You won't want to miss it. You might find yourself soaring to new heights that day!

Hmmmm, what could it be..... :biggrin:

Save the date folks! Sunday June 24 will be the 7th annual River Run in beautiful Bucks County PA.

You won't want to miss it. You might find yourself soaring to new heights that day!

Hmmmm, what could it be..... :biggrin:
Are we going to be treated to a "performance" after dinner?
If so, both me and my wife will be there!!!:wink:

Are we going to be treated to a "performance" after dinner?
If so, both me and my wife will be there!!!:wink:

Even if there is no performance your wife should be there. She and my fiance had such a good time at our holiday party and I think we should let the fun continue :biggrin:

I know you are having fun driving around in 70 degree weather today with the top off. Look forward to seeing you guys soon

Unfortunately won't be able to attend. The 24th is the first day of my honeymoon, don't think I can talk the old lady into postponing the trip for it:frown:

Matt

Im 199% in:wink:

Oh no, Bags said she would attend the River Run as long as Roger wasn't there....

I may need to show up alone - but I know Roger would be delighted to see me, even without Bags!!!:biggrin:

NOT!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Sorry Roger, not musical this year. But rumor has it that Bags might be making her saxophone debut on the 24th.

Wow 199%! That's impressive.

Can't make Mt Fugi this Sunday, but my wife and I plan to be at the River Run in June. Looking forward to it!!

-Wick

Don,
I better be able to make it this year. Masha's parents are coming sometime in late June, so ..... They haven't decided on the exact dates yet, so I will try to explain how vital the River Run is to the NE community. Plus, this would be my first ever attendance.
Jesse

Don, I appreciate you having it on a sunday:biggrin:

I should be able to make this as it stands right now. Life is fairly calm at the moment :smile: .

Jesse, Bring the folks! Mike will loan you his extra NSX. :biggrin:

Id be happy to, but lets just hope I dont still have it in June:biggrin:

Ask Igor (Masha's dad) if the NSX transmission is as smooth as his Russian sh_tbox. Everyone is constantly double-clutching over there. Reminds me of my parents old 1980 Volvo/tank they used to own (unfortunately, the first car I remember as a child).
The boss said she wouldn't have a problem with me attending, so it looks like I'll be joining y'all.
Jesse

Ask Igor (Masha's dad) if the NSX transmission is as smooth as his Russian sh_tbox. Everyone is constantly double-clutching over there. Reminds me of my parents old 1980 Volvo/tank they used to own (unfortunately, the first car I remember as a child).
The boss said she wouldn't have a problem with me attending, so it looks like I'll be joining y'all.
Jesse

Jesse,

Its been way to long, Im looking forward to seeing everyone. Hopefully i'll be seeing you guys before June. I have something up my sleeve:biggrin:

Mike,
No doubt. Last time was in Orlando. I won't be making Mt Fuji this time, either. Anyway, we're all ready for your offering. Speaking of, I ought to come up with my own idea now that our house is close to complete. Get all you city boys up in the sticks for a day.
Jesse

I just got vetoed on this one. I will be in Maine that weekend at a wedding who the person I have met exactly twice:mad: . Maybe the New England group will have something going on that day:biggrin:

I just got vetoed on this one. I will be in Maine that weekend at a wedding who the person I have met exactly twice:mad: . Maybe the New England group will have something going on that day:biggrin:

Ouch. Maybe you just so happen to get the flu around June 23. Wouldnt want to have to go a wedding coughing and sneezing on everyone.:biggrin:

Back