• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 71105-SL0-A000 front license plate bracket front garnish

Came with my '93 which was a NY car since 1995. I don't expect PA to make the mistake of requiring front plates anytime soon and to be honest this is one of those things I hate seeing sit in a box when it could be used and appreciated by someone.

Is a little dusty looking in the photos but 100% functional and looks brand new when cleaned. I'm just not going to clean it to take new photos :) I'm 99% sure I have all the necessary bolts - my NSX stuff is in storage at the moment and if I have them, they are included.

$85 shipped in continental US. May be a little more for shipping elsewhere. Fits 1991-2001. Proceeds to be recycled into new tires in the spring of '14.

Merry Christmas.

DSCN2267.JPG

DSCN2265.JPG

DSCN2264.JPG

DSCN2266.JPG

Bump. Moving into my new place soon and expect to find the bolts then, will update posting when I do!

Back