• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

6spd clutch or just pressure plate

6spd clutch or just pressure plate CORE parts

Anyone have a used one laying around as a paper weight?
If so I could use one. I need it plenty fast.
I really just need on in "Core" condition. I am going to use the Pressure plate from it.
Len
[email protected]

Last edited:
Len,
I have a perfectly good Comptech powergrip II clutch unit that is coming out of my car this week. I am switching to the Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch at the advice of Gerry Johnson who is building a single turbo kit for my car. The CT clutch is great IMO but is not for everyone. It has significant pedal pressure which I like because it gives me great feedback. For others, the pedal is too heavy. As for the holding power it does a great job. I have a 4.55 R&P in my six speed and I have had the TCS kick on while upshifting into third gear! The unit has appx 20K on it and I would like to get $700 shipped. BTW, it includes Comptech's lightweight flywheel which makes a huge performance difference. PM me if interested. Best of luck,
Scott McKay

Back