6 years children and cars (TopGear)

Who saw the two week's ago TopGear? I found very funny when they did the "ideal car on a child bedroom wall" competition.

They brought outside a school a Skyline GTR, a Modena, a TVR Tuscan and a Pagani Zonda. All child were very excited. They could sit in the car, touch it, hear the exhaust noise. They asked price aad speed and they were explained that some car costed more than 2-3 of their parent's houses... and at the end they were asked which one did they want. When they were all shouting very excited, the guest said: "Everybody wait a minute!" and a black Countach (48 valvole) entered the school parking place. The noise the children did was incredible... nobody was caring the other cars anymore. The vote had as clear winner the Lambo with 90% of the votes. Only two wanted the Skyline (whic arribedlast), probably Granturismo players
wink.gif

Zonda arrived second, Modena thirs and TVR fourth.

I was like them: my girlfriend had to stop me and my brother jumping around the living room as soon as we saw the Countach. COUNTACH rules for all us not grown children! It is sooooo extreme!
biggrin.gif

Back