5th Annual Monterey/Pebble Beach Run, Sat. 9/19/09

5th Annual Monterey Pebble Beach Meet and Run

Saturday, September 19, 2009
Open to all sports car owners and friends.Chance to meet other owners and an experience to remember for everybody.Stop at Pebble Beach with lots of time for pictures, and conversation. This will on Pebble Beach 17 Mile Drive which will be free to those that attend. Enjoy the Scenic Route through the mountains, Carmel Valley, and Pebble Beach. PLEASE BRING CASH! Price for lunch will be reasonable and will be all inclusive.

Meet at: My Nissan , 222 Auto Center Circle in Salinas at 10:00 A.M.

We will depart at approx. 11:30 A.M.

When you arrive check inside to register, receive your free raffle tickets and pay for your lunch.

Entrance to the Pebble Beach and the 17 Mile Drive is normally $9.75 but will be included in the meal price which will include tax and tip, all inclusive Lunch will be a first class buffet at Poppy Hills Golf Course. Come out and enjoy the fun ride, lunch, and chance to meet other owners.

SIGN UP AT: http://my350z.com/forum/northern-ca...ds-meet-and-ride-september-19th-2009-a-4.html or email [email protected] with your type of car, number of people attending and if you wish to have lunch.

Let me start the list:

1. LarryNSX (Lawrence)

Sounds like fun, but there are no NSXes signed up. Nor is there a price, other than the $9.75 17-mile drive entry fee.

Last year the price was $18.00 per person which included the full buffet, beverages, tax, tip and the 17 mile drive. It is a great deal plus we will have a ton of great raffle prizes to give away for the event.

1. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
2. yojack1

1. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
2. yojack1
3. MikeC

Darn it, I have a rehearsal that day.

Ken you may want to reconsider, we're having a special dunking for abalone contest with no limits. Doug says "beats going to Safeway".:biggrin:

Jack

Sounds like a fun filled afternoon and I've never brought the NSX to Pebble Beach :)

Count me and the lady in for this one!

1. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
2. yojack1
3. MikeC
4. Chuck
5. Rick

I would like to attend, but am not a lunch kind of guy. What are my options?

I would like to attend, but am not a lunch kind of guy. What are my options?

Just come for the drive if you want. If you want to come to Poppy Hills and just sit and gab while we eat you are welcome to do that also. Hope to see you :)

Yo

Just come for the drive if you want. If you want to come to Poppy Hills and just sit and gab while we eat you are welcome to do that also. Hope to see you :)

Yo

I would like to meet with you on the PB ride - any suggestions?

1. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
2. yojack1
3. MikeC
4. Chuck
5. Rick (+ S.O.)
6. Gabe T.
7. Fran (maybe)

I totally forgot I am also a member of my350z and just looked at their thread - looks like a mighty impressive planned event.

My job is to scout for potential wedding venues while on this road trip so looking forward to the event. Just found out my girl has class so not sure if she can make it at this point.....

do we pay the $29 when we get there?

rick

Thanks for the invite Jack and Yolanda!!

Unfortunately I can't make this one. I have on-call duties that day.

Everyone will sign up in Salinas and pay for their lunch and any raffle tickets they wish to purchase before going on the drive.

We will more than likely have an area start on Saturday.

MEETING LOCATION

Starbucks
125 Bernal Road, Suite 20, San Jose, CA 95119

meeting time: 8:45am
depart time: 9:15am

If you are planning on bringing a guest, just let me know so we can let the catering department aware. Thanks.

Yolanda
I totally forgot I am also a member of my350z and just looked at their thread - looks like a mighty impressive planned event.

My job is to scout for potential wedding venues while on this road trip so looking forward to the event. Just found out my girl has class so not sure if she can make it at this point.....

do we pay the $29 when we get there?

rick

Last edited:
1. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
2. yojack1
3. MikeC
4. Chuck
5. Rick (+ S.O.)
6. Gabe T.
7. Fran (maybe)
8. Harbormaster
9. Clarity (Ben)
10.NMYMIRR (+1)

Last edited:
What are you all going to do after lunch?

Back