50 greatest supercars of all time

Meh, doesn't appear to be a well thought out list to be honest. I feel like someone just randomly strung a bunch of cars they thought were cool together.

As much as I like the NSX, a diablo or testarossa is more of a super car icon than it.

Meh, doesn't appear to be a well thought out list to be honest. I feel like someone just randomly strung a bunch of cars they thought were cool together.

As much as I like the NSX, a diablo or testarossa is more of a super car icon than it.

I disagree. The NSX showed Lamborghini and Ferrari aspects of a supercar they didn't know existed or were unwilling to engineer before - comfort, reliability etc. Maybe not an icon in terms of design or performance (although it has aged will in those areas as well), but definitely an icon in the engineering of a supercar.

I disagree. The NSX showed Lamborghini and Ferrari aspects of a supercar they didn't know existed or were unwilling to engineer before - comfort, reliability etc. Maybe not an icon in terms of design or performance (although it has aged will in those areas as well), but definitely an icon in the engineering of a supercar.

The testarossa did add comfort and a more daily use emphasis than the Diablow.

I'm surprised that the Supra did not make the list and, as stated above, the Pagani and Koenigsegg. The Zonda is one of my favorites.

Agreed, not the most credible list, but at least there's still love for the NSX.
(I posted the list before actually reading through to the end, been having computer issues all day at work.)

Also, the NSX ranked higher than the current IT car (458 Italia), lol.

The author isn't what I would consider a credible car person.

last I heard a super car does 200MPH and ideally rear mid engine.

I can't even think that half of that list make that cut.

I guess the 959 or the countach or the miura or any other car before the F40 ( first production car to hit 200mph ) would not be considered super cars.

Back