$5 off for HIN Austin April 12, Flyer inside

They put my car for the Houston HIN Flyer :biggrin: Anyway $5 off for using code Nextstage.
edit: valid for general admission and car registration.

NEXTSTAGE.jpg

Sweet Henry

Good luck!

And you better not be scared to put rock chips on your car at NSXcraze at the end of April :biggrin:

Does anyone from Houston want to go to spectate? I was thinking we could support Henry.

I am not going to be taking the NSX so I should have space in my M5 to take a couple of peeps. Drive up Friday night with Henry and then stay one night/possibly 2.

Let me know.

I haven't looked into hotels as of yet but will shortly.

I know we will be back in Austin the following weekend for the NSXTEXCRAZE deal but I don't mind filling out my schedule now and making that trip again.

Good job Henry. It sucks that I am going to miss the event. I am out of town that weekend.

- Jose

Oh snap

This is the same weekend of the MS150 (which I am registered for but have not trained so will not be riding). There is going to be some major traffic getting up to Austin and coming home Sunday.

Oh man deadline is almost here.Im not sure if car is gonna make it but i signed up for the on site dyno contest! :biggrin: Gotta rep the Honda 4 bangers s2k style!

Back