5/27 Rally to CT Shore

I'm posting this for the event host, Gene. -Shawn

Rally Sunday May 27.
Meeting at 10am at my house about 10 min. from Bradley Airport for coffee, doughnuts and directions. (email below for address)
Open to any car enthusiast - size and model is not an issue.

We will be taking our Lotus Elise, but have friends from the Austin Healey group as well as Cobras, etc who have commited to the rally. This will be an informal rally with everyone receiving a map and travelling caravan style through a scenic route down to Madison, CT where there will be lunch options at a lobster and clam shack type restaurant called Lenny and Joe's. It is then our intension to give everyone several options after lunch to take in other CT activities including heading off to the beach, going on wine tours, enjoying the Essex ferry and train ride, etc. Everyone will be on their own after lunch, but we thought it would be a great weekend to gather some great cars together and kick the driving season off.

We'd appreciate an RSVP if someone is planning on joining us just so that we will have enough maps. Please email [email protected]

We look foward to a fun day!!!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Gene and Michelle

Caravan info for Boston area:

* Leave the Paddle Boston lot at 8:00am (N 42D22.125'; W 71D07.901' / http://www.paddleboston.com/boston/directions.php )
* Leave the Charlton rest area at 9:00am (N 42D09.401'; W 71D57.808' / I-90W between exits 9 and 10)
* Arrive in Suffield, CT shortly before 10:00am (1338 River Blvd, Suffield, CT) for the event.

If you haven't already contacted Gene ( [email protected] ) to let him know you're coming, please do.

Weather is looking good. See you there.

Back