48 hours and i'm and owner

New and VERY proud of JH4NA1156MT000199. It's good to finally be in the club!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats! Is this the one you posted about driving the other day? You're new here, so you probably weren't aware that there is an unspoken rule on Prime that when you finally aquire your NSX and make a post, you're supposed to include pics.:rolleyes:

Wow, congrats! Now please enjoy her for a while before you decide to slap on a body kit. Clean, stock NSXs are becoming rarer every day.

Oh don't worry. Pictures will be up Saturday after I pick her up in Virginia. Also....there will be no body kit on this beauty! I figure later down the line I'll pick up a "less in shape" body to re-form. I can't kill an original! I would feel like I just killed a unicorn. Like you said they are becoming more and more rare in that condition, And yes this is the one I drove the other day.

I can't kill an original! I would feel like I just killed a unicorn. Like you said they are becoming more and more rare in that condition

My thoughts exactly.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Oh don't worry. Pictures will be up Saturday after I pick her up in Virginia. Also....there will be no body kit on this beauty! I figure later down the line I'll pick up a "less in shape" body to re-form. I can't kill an original! I would feel like I just killed a unicorn. Like you said they are becoming more and more rare in that condition, And yes this is the one I drove the other day.
Can't wait to see the pictures! Congrats!

Congrats! :smile: Car #199 thats pretty special also. Super early VIN.

I'd like to see the MFG date on the door plate.

Congratulations .. and welcome to the club!! You appear to be new around here so if you haven't already found it, you might want to check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) which has a wealth of information including sections on Maintenance, Modifications, DIY, etc.
Enjoy.

A few pics up. Me sitting in MY car for the first time and the car chilling safe and sound in its new home. Ill be putting more up!

Attachments

• DSC00753.jpg
    DSC00753.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC00754.jpg
    DSC00754.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 563684_660053886561_200004468_32580105_713957608_n.jpg
    563684_660053886561_200004468_32580105_713957608_n.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 251
Outstanding, I recognize that biggrin, we all get it when our new pride and joy takes its place in the garage. Way to go, WELCOME!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club. Are you a Medic by any chance?

Back