4 NSX's in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsxman what part of town are you on? im up in summerlin and ive seen a nice black one running around up here.

I'm in "Summerland" as well, where the weather has been so pleasant that driving a fine sports car is a real treat.

I have seen a black/black NSX prowling around with a "For Sale" sign in the window. Not me. I'm in a black/tan hard top... the only way to fly.

Well, I live in Summerlin as well- Red/Black 91 with Work wheels and NOS. There are at least 3 of us in LV- is there a local club, events, etc.

Thanks,
Wayne

Originally posted by Vegas Boy:
Well, I live in Summerlin as well- Red/Black 91 with Work wheels and NOS. There are at least 3 of us in LV- is there a local club, events, etc.

ya i think i saw you on sunday, turning from 215 onto charleston, figures i had my fiancee and the dogs in the 4runner, hehe. maybe the vegas guys can get together, im getting my hre rims on in a couple weeks i cant wait.

The folks at Falconi know of Tony Zito. He appears to be the contact person for the NSX club in NV. I have not met him.

Assuming it does not RAIN, I look forward to a drive to Pahrump on the 15th. I have permission to check out the Chicken Ranch --although sampling the menu is a different, and as yet, unresolved issue. Glory Be!

Hey VegasNSX and NSXman- we should try to hook up- are either of you going out to Pahrump on the 15TH?

Also, is there a LV NSX club? I thought there was only the Phoenix club?

Wayne

is there a LV NSX club? I thought there was only the Phoenix club?

Nevada and Arizona are both part of the Southwest Region of the NSX Club of America. It's all one club. There are currently 7 members in NV and 34 in AZ.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 07 November 2001).]

im going to be out of town that weekend, we all live in the same area, we should make a mt charleston run before the weather gets too bad.

I have vegasnsx email address but not
nsxman. Mine is in the profile. We are all in Summerlin- we should grab lunch sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back