$4,700!

Ok, this one is just stupid. Don't worry guys, I've already reported it. Edit. Looks like they've already removed the ad. Just your basic BS ad with some cool pics and a dumb price.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=1365524

5347636.jpg

5347642.jpg

5347640.jpg

Last edited:
What?:confused:

Nice Veilside...Those look so exotic. :smile:

I FOUND A LOCAL FOR SALE AD WITH THIS CAR. SOMEONE IS USING THE PICS AND INFO AND TRYING TO SELL IT FOR $4,700. AN OBVIOUS SCAM.

(sorry for the caps guys. I just didn't want Doug to feel left out of the conversation. Don't worry. He can't see or hear these small letters. :wink:)

I FOUND A LOCAL FOR SALE AD WITH THIS CAR. SOMEONE IS USING THE PICS AND INFO AND TRYING TO SELL IT FOR $4,700. AN OBVIOUS SCAM.

(sorry for the caps guys. I just didn't want Doug to feel left out of the conversation. Don't worry. He can't see or hear these small letters. :wink:)

Thanks Craig. I can't read a damn thing these days. My Miracle Ear has been giving me fits. I think it's a blown fuse again.:mad:

Thanks for the heads up as well. I put in a bid for $2,500. Are you sure it's a scam? Thought I could pick it up for a song.:confused:

Scam my butt. I've been exchanging e-mails with the owner. He had to move to Nigeria for health reasons and needs to dump the car for quick cash. I am able to inspect the car for a deposit of $1,500 which will be refundable or credited in case of purchase. I've already wired the money.:tongue:

The car is located in Los Angeles, New York. I am currently attempting to find an airline that flyes to that location, or near that location. I'll post photos once I arrive.

If any of you guys live near Los Angeles, New York and want to meet with me to inspect the car, I'll buy you lunch!

Sorry to jump on your deal, but at $2,500 I had to make the move.

Anyone have an idea as to who and how much to ship from Los Angeles, New York to San Francisco?

Photos later...

Scam my butt. I've been exchanging e-mails with the owner. He had to move to Nigeria for health reasons and needs to dump the car for quick cash. I am able to inspect the car for a deposit of $1,500 which will be refundable or credited in case of purchase. I've already wired the money.:tongue:

The car is located in Los Angeles, New York. I am currently attempting to find an airline that flyes to that location, or near that location. I'll post photos once I arrive.

If any of you guys live near Los Angeles, New York and want to meet with me to inspect the car, I'll buy you lunch!

Sorry to jump on your deal, but at $2,500 I had to make the move.

Anyone have an idea as to who and how much to ship from Los Angeles, New York to San Francisco?

Photos later...
Thats funny since I wired him the whole $4700.00 and he will ship the car in a week or so.

@ that price, is not even worth reporting lol ... is just so ... OBVIOUS ... it hurts ..

I see so many shift knobs like this:

5347642.jpg

Why people LOVE those phallic penises in their hands??

can someone explain to me how that can better than just a basic knob?

DSC00819.jpg

Oscar

^^^^ I have the round aluminum ball and I think it feels much better to shift than the stock knob.

DSC02187.JPG

^^^^ I have the round aluminum ball and I think it feels much better to shift than the stock knob.

Agreed ... mine is a 01 S2000 ... so much better than the stock ... still why do people LOVE those pointy long ones like on the Veilside?

Back