4/15 - My Turbo Tax Crashed!

Tried to update my Turobo Tax this morning in order to file today. I had my taxes completed for a month, but needed to add an additional 1099. First, I needed to do the update so I downloaded the files. Got into a loop and now I can't open the software. I get a message that the "server is busy" when I try to open the program on my desktop.

Oh, by the way...we sold our house and the wife and I are now in a hotel until we start the trip across the U.S. All of our paperwork, W-2's, etc... On a truck in route to storage.

Downloaded an extension form from the IRS site and mailed it with a check. Have no idea how much I owe without adding that additional 1099. I just sent them a bunch of money.

YIKES!!

Dtrigg said:
Tried to update my Turobo Tax this morning in order to file today. I had my taxes completed for a month, but needed to add an additional 1099. First, I needed to do the update so I downloaded the files. Got into a loop and now I can't open the software. I get a message that the "server is busy" when I try to open the program on my desktop.

Oh, by the way...we sold our house and the wife and I are now in a hotel until we start the trip across the U.S. All of our paperwork, W-2's, etc... On a truck in route to storage.

Downloaded an extension form from the IRS site and mailed it with a check. Have no idea how much I owe without adding that additional 1099. I just sent them a bunch of money.

YIKES!!

Maybe you should have used Supercharger Tax - I hear they are a lot better!

:D

Sorry about that - that really sucks...

Back