3rd Annual Poker Rally 2003 8/9/03

Hi Folks,

Well obviously Rich is way ahead of me:).

However, the Rally Master is busy working on out a route and I am told it will be a very interesting ride this year. A mailing has gone out to all NSXCA NE Region members today and I will follow up with reg forms and info posted on www.nsxuppereast.com as soon as I can get the stuff over the Rich (Thanks Rich).

If you are not an NSXCA member and want to join us, either go to the website above or just private me at [email protected] and I will forward you sign up forms.

So mark your calender for 8/9 and come up the NY State for a day of twisties, good fun and great NSX friends.

Hope to see you there.

LarryB

Last edited:
Darn it!
My wife saw Larry's flyer and said that she would love to do this except that her husband (that would be me) is going Mountain Biking with his crazy relatives and friends at Pedro's Mountain Biking Festival
http://www.pedrosfest.com
and leaving her home. Oh well...maybe next year.

JPS,

Sorry you cannot make it. Hopefully NH2003 we can get together up in your neck of the woods:).

LarryB

It is open to all nsx owners and NSXCA members.

The signup deadline is approaching:), as in it is here today. If you have not mailed your reg form please do so ASAP. If you have any questions please e-mail me or check www.nsxuppereast.com.

Hope you can make it!!

Thanks,
LarryB

Larry,

As I am currently planning for the trip, I am a bit confused exactly how long it will take for me to get to the meeting place from Boston.

Do you have an approximate idea?

Thank you.

Tiger,

I PM'ed you some details.

Folks:

I will need to finalize headcount by early next week for the Poker Rally luncheon. If you have not sent in a reg form, and plan to attend please private me at [email protected] ASAP.

I know over the last two days at the Glen many of you mentioned attending, and I would like to get an accuruate count:).

Thanks, and looking fo rward to seeing everyone!!

LarryB

Tiger740 said:
Larry,

As I am currently planning for the trip, I am a bit confused exactly how long it will take for me to get to the meeting place from Boston.

Do you have an approximate idea?

Thank you.

If you go to mapquest.com and put in the two locations home/destination it will give you a pretty accurate time of the drive there.

Hotels

I might be leaving Friday evening and staying in Danbury, CT. I know there is a Sheraton or two there.

Later today I will do some hotel research. We plan to stay Friday and Saturday and head home early Sunday morning.

When are you other New England guys heading Down? Where are you staying???

Thanks RCH

Rich,

Nice choice...I've been there a few times.

Watch out on that stretch of 84 for cops.......I got nabbed there 5 years ago at 125mph in my CRX :( It wasn't fun

Regards,
John

To all traveling to the wonderful state of NY:

We are in a budget crunch. Speeding tickets REALLY help out:(. Last week at the Glen we set an all time record for speeding tickets to and from an event. BE CAREFUL!!

Consider the headlines on the front of the local Orange County paper this Sunday: "Gotcha" !!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya on the 9th:)

LarryB

As Bob mentions it is rain or shine:). From my experience NSX's clean up really nice after a rain shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured it out. If it rains at LimeRock it rains at the rally!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

See ya Saturday,
LarryB

Larry,

I figured it out. If it rains at LimeRock it rains at the rally!!!!!!!!!!!

I think what you meant is....... if it is a 2003 NSX event, it will rain :)

mmm... can't argue so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But let's not jinx Rich's event in NH:).

See you guys Saturday,
LarryB

Back