$37,000 for 94 NSX?

Can anyone tell me if a 1994 NSX with 65,000 miles is worth it for $37,ooo? And there is a little vibration when driving. Any tips on what the problem might be? Any suggestions anyone? Thanks!

Hey UmmmOK

Is this the first NSX you have looked at?
Comparing and test driving 3 prior NSXs led me to my recent purchase of a 94' 65K for $31,400 in mint condition. Check the inside wear on the fronts. (Saw mine quite well during the inspection at Acura dealer) Mine had OE Yoks up front, but were worn so the car had a little vibration in the wheel. This was recently fixed via a new set of Pilots Sports up front. The car rides and handles like a dream now, also no vibration.
Back to you inquiry, $37g for 65K is pushing it on the sellers end. Does the car have a supercharger, new gears, sways, etc. Tewills, another NSX prime member, just picked up a 94' with 30K for $36g- now he says the car is in great shape- HE GOT A GREAT DEAL.
Good luck

Originally posted by UmmmOk:
Can anyone tell me if a 1994 NSX with 65,000 miles is worth it for $37,ooo? And there is a little vibration when driving. Any tips on what the problem might be? Any suggestions anyone? Thanks!

Read my post here: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/000142.html

------------------
Todd E. Williams
'94 NSX Berlina Black/Onyx

Back