300K mile NSX For Sale in the Marketplace JH4NA1150MT001459

Last edited:
Re: 300K mile NSX For Sale in the Marketplace

where the link to this car I dont wanna have to click every NSX ad to see it.

LOL I am sure that person loved every minute of driving it.
in less its a 12th owner car

some people buy them for a month then sell them.

Ya I added the link...:smile:

the 2nd and 3rd pic show HRE wheels... those aren't cheap to come by if you like em

If I had the spare cash I'd buy it as a DD/track car to hop around in, carry lumber, lawnmowers, mulch, (referring to another member that thinks his NSX is a truck), change the tires and go turn laps with Integrals and Coz at Firebird ; )

the 2nd and 3rd pic show HRE wheels... those aren't cheap to come by if you like em

If I had the spare cash I'd buy it as a DD/track car to hop around in, carry lumber, lawnmowers, mulch, (referring to another member that thinks his NSX is a truck), change the tires and go turn laps with Integrals and Coz at Firebird ; )

Wheels are sold if you read the ad.

thats a good point

"The wheels in all but one picture have been sold. Last picture is from my iPhone but shows the wheels/tires that will come with the car. "

it looks good for a 300K car.

needs to put the ivory seats back in, and an ivory floor mats.

and a few other things I saw in the pics. if it has the maint records and it uptodate it would be a great NSX to someone that doesnt have one.

I trust my NSX will get to that level of miles one day when Im 80 years old LOL

Honda engines are amazing

...If I had the spare cash I'd buy it as a DD/track car to hop around in, carry lumber, lawnmowers, mulch, (referring to another member that thinks his NSX is a truck)...

That guy is nuts! Funny thing that his car still looks better than most of the 'garage queens' out there. ;)

This are gonna keep popping up, for those of us who like to keep our first NSX pristine and want a 2nd one as a DD/track rat...

I would scoop it for 12 and send it straight to the boys in Arizona for a refresh, then drive it another 300k miles...

This are gonna keep popping up, for those of us who like to keep our first NSX pristine and want a 2nd one as a DD/track rat...

I would scoop it for 12 and send it straight to the boys in Arizona for a refresh, then drive it another 300k miles...

I can't tell if it's a dealership. If it is, I'm headed down for my birthday weekend....

What all do they do as part of that refresh and what's it cost?

Very interesting. Car sold at the beginning of this year for about $15k. New owner paints it orange, throws on a new hood, puts it up for sale about 9 months after purchase on ebay with no reserve and says on ebay he's owned the car for over a year. Something is fishy to me.

yeah no pics of the engine bay.

I know they didnt go to the extreme like I am doing with my red to white conversion

like taking the engine out, taking the front windsheild out etc.

the original color of the car is prob still in the engine bay.

I would pick this car up for 12-14K return it to its original color refresh the whole thing and sell it for 21K just for fun of the build

What all do they do as part of that refresh and what's it cost?

I was just thinking of their engine build program, which starts at 6k to just rebuild a 3.0L to "better than new" condition.

It may also need new ball joints so you can add about $3500 if you refresh all 16 of them. Worst case of course.

It may also need new ball joints so you can add about $3500 if you refresh all 16 of them. Worst case of course.

I actually just replaced the right rear knuckle because the ball joint was worn for $377 from Acura of Augusta. Three more knuckles and I'd still come in under $2k.

Back