3 NSX's in Body Shop Ad

New to the NE Region, but when I was in Va. a year ago, I spotted this ad in a local newspaper.

It was Bruce's Auto Body Shop on Broad Street in Richmond. I had lived about 5 miles from there and never saw the 3 NSX's in the picture. Strange!

Only X I ever saw was a black one parked in a Va. Power company parking lot.

Attachments

• bruces_dream6.jpg
    bruces_dream6.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 179
New to the NE Region, but when I was in Va. a year ago, I spotted this ad in a local newspaper.

It was Bruce's Auto Body Shop on Broad Street in Richmond. I had lived about 5 miles from there and never saw the 3 NSX's in the picture. Strange!

Only X I ever saw was a black one parked in a Va. Power company parking lot.

Its alright I know your not good at spotting them here either.:biggrin:

i remember reading a while ago a rumor that he owned those 3 nsx's with the one on the right possibly being one of the 51 zinardi's...i believe there was a short discussion about this in one of the zinardi threads.

i remember reading a while ago a rumor that he owned those 3 nsx's with the one on the right possibly being one of the 51 zinardi's...i believe there was a short discussion about this in one of the zinardi threads.
Beautiful photo collection. You are very talented!

Terrific! Five in two body shop ads ........... "Does anyone know how to drive these things?"

Back