3.2L NSX ride request this Sunday - Monthly Calabasas meet at Village Coffee Roaster

Hi Everyone,

I am considering picking up a '97-or-newer 6spd NSX. I use to have a S2000 a few years ago, and it was one of the highest fun-factor cars that I've driven; if the NSX can provide an even more amplified experience, then I owe it to myself to at least own one in my life time.

Are there any of you who plan on going to the monthly car meet at the Village Coffee Roaster in Calabasas this Sunday and wouldn't mind giving me a short ride to see what they're like ('97+ 6spd). I can offer a ride in my P-car in return if interested.

Here's the link for the monthly gathering. This Sunday's meet is supposed to be a very large one.
http://www.villagecoffeeroaster.com/events/eurosunday.php

Thanks,
Stephen
1stephen1.com
'01 Porsche Turbo 600+ HP
'05 Mini Cooper S
'03 FX45

Last edited:
Re: 3.2L NSX ride request this Sunday - Monthly Calabasas meet at Village Coffee Roaster

Hey stephen, welcome to the forum. I will surely be showing up to EuroSunday. This is my first time going, but a friend of mine offered to let me drive his ferrari 348 in return for a go in my NSX. I have no problem giving you a ride in my nsx, problem is, its a 1991, 5spd, but it does have intake and exhaust. Its a very strong pulling car for an earlier model. Let me know, and we can make arrangements for sunday.

William

Re: 3.2L NSX ride request this Sunday - Monthly Calabasas meet at Village Coffee Roaster

Thanks for the offer, Wil. If I don't get any responses from 3.2L guys, I'd love to take you up on the offer. I've nothing against the earlier models, but simply want as accurate and clear of representation as possible of what I am getting into, that's all.

I've got a long night of drinking ahead (bro-in-law and sis-in-law b-day), but I'll make sure I chase it with enough water and rest to hit Calabasas around 10:15-ish. Just look for my Turbo, and I'll look for your orange NSX.

Thanks,
Stephen
1stephen1.com
'01 Porsche Turbo 600+ HP
'05 Mini Cooper S
'03 FX45

Here's a pix of my Turbo so that you know which one to look for:
a2.jpg

Here're more from my ad...

nice I wish I could make it but my car is not finished yet. :frown:

Nice to see you over here Stephen...you would make a good NSX owner
and a great addition to the NSXCA.

Steve W
Seattle

'05 Gran Prix White T

Last edited:

I would have gone, but mine has SC/I/H/E, so it wouldn't have been fair comparing it to a stock 32.L :biggrin:
I'm only 1/2hr from Calabasas in Camarillo

come to the bbq meet ;)

Since I couldn't round up a ride in a NSX, and didn't make the bbq, I did the next logical thing... I bought one!

Purchased it from Jadkar in NJ, and I should have it by late Nov or early Dec. Great guy who seemed to have taken great care and pride in his black/camel... I am really looking forward to my first NSX experience! For now, I can only barely contain my eager anticipation from these pix...

Peace,
Stephen
1stephen1.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

congrats! now come meet us on the 19th in thousand oaks =)

... as long as it's 19th of December... sure! I'll be out of town til after Thanksgiving... counting down the days to meeting the NSX... looking forward to meeting everyone.

Congrat's Stephen -

Supposedly there were only 5 Berlina Black on Camel NSX-T manuals sold in the United States in 1998. I have one, you now have a second and I know that a third is for sale somewhere in CA.

I hope yours gives you every bit as much happiness as ours has for us.

Again, congrat's and welcome.

Back