• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

3.0L Blown-Up , Running or disassembled

Need a project motor. Any year any condition. Computers not necessary.

I have a 3.0L out of a '92 that is disassembled. I blew a head gasket then tried to start it a week later and hydrauliced cyl #1. I pulled it out and tore it down to make sure that no damage had occured (i.e. bent con rod). The only thing I found was a minor scratch on the cyl wall of cyl #5. I found a used motor and put it in, but kept the other one. I figured I would build a blown motor with this one some day, but if someone wants it and the price is right. I would sell it. I'm in Charlotte, NC. Let me know if you're interested.

Eric

Newman said:
We have one from a Japanese NSX. Sent you a PM with a pic/link and info.

Link did not work.

overextended said:
I have a 3.0L out of a '92 that is disassembled. I blew a head gasket then tried to start it a week later and hydrauliced cyl #1. I pulled it out and tore it down to make sure that no damage had occured (i.e. bent con rod). The only thing I found was a minor scratch on the cyl wall of cyl #5. I found a used motor and put it in, but kept the other one. I figured I would build a blown motor with this one some day, but if someone wants it and the price is right. I would sell it. I'm in Charlotte, NC. Let me know if you're interested.

Eric

PM me your info and price. Thanks

Back