• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2x Bride Gias Kevlar with Rails

Like the title states. I have 2x Bride Gias Kevlar with rails for sale. These have been in my Nsx for about 2 years now. I bought these seats without sitting in them and they've been awesome so far. I wear a 34 waste but measure a 36 because of wide hips. I also wear a jacket size ranging from 44-46 depending. I've driven up to Canada for nsx fest in 2012 and have also driven on other extensive road trips as well. A few notes about these seats are that they recline, and the rails slide. The seat basically drags on the carpet it sits so low. I don't know the type of rails but they bolt right in.

They have very minor wear. No rips or tears.

Will not ship unless buyer pays full shipping. I have no idea where I would even find a box large enough.
Sold Pending Pick up

Seats retail for roughly $1900 each plus $200 for each seat rail depending on the type you get.
FYI these are authentic brides. I emailed the company in japan years ago before I bought them about tests and authenticity and still have the original emails I can forward.

Only pictures I have currently are these. I can post more later in the week.

photo51.JPG

7470549460_fff078f4f8_c.jpg

Here's what they usually go for here.
http://www.kamispeed.com/Bride-Gias-II-Hybrid-Racing-Seat-Carbon-Kevlar-p/bd.giasii.htm

Last edited:
Back