2019 NSX purchase....dealer suggestions.....pricing........HELP Please

Hey Guys,

I previously owned a 2002 Yellow NSX many years ago. Recently I have been thinking about getting into a new 2019 NSX. I am curious as to other forum member’s experiences purchasing a new 2019 NSX. I noticed in browsing the forums besides the $20,000.00 Acura rebate it seems like some forum members have recently gotten deep discounts (example $125,000 on a $180,000 build). Is a 14 to 19% discount on a new 2019 NSX in addition to the Acura $20K rebate now the norm or exception? I have only been offered the $20K plus a few thousand dollars on in stock vehicles and the same to re-configure an allocation at a dealer. I am willing to purchase outside of central Florida where I reside in order to get the best deal. Any dealer suggestions or pricing advice is much appreciated. Thanks for any advice or tips.

I would definitely not say 14-19% off plus the Acura incentive is the norm. I would say anything that is between 7-10% plus the incentive is a great deal. If you are being offered a discount of over 9% that is and extremely good deal and you should jump on it before someone else does. That type of discount requires the dealer to lose money selling you the car and many won't be willing to do that let alone go even lower.

When 2019 orders were open we were offering 5.5% discount plus factory incentives on a BTO car. We will have to see what happens now for 2020.

Hey I'm also in N Cent FL and 'kinda' looking for a '19 NSX. The two I have salesperson feedback from so far are 1) One in PA saying "We are not discounting the NSX, and 2) one in TN who gave me an actual quote with $25K off MSRP without me even asking. Good luck in your search.

Back