2018 over 2017?

Hi all, is there a good reason to buy an 18 over a 17? There is one year of warranty left on the 18 I'm looking at.

I know there were recalls on the 17's. Where there any on the 18s?

Should I shoot for buy the 18 over the 17 for any reason? They are similar in price.

17 and 18 no sig diff...but if it was me I would want 19 and up. They did make some software/tire changes to enhance performance a tad...

Hi all, is there a good reason to buy an 18 over a 17? There is one year of warranty left on the 18 I'm looking at.

I know there were recalls on the 17's. Where there any on the 18s?

Should I shoot for buy the 18 over the 17 for any reason? They are similar in price.

when you look at a particular car check the in service date as that is when the four year warranty goes into effect. My 2017 was not sold till May of 2018 so my warranty is good till May 2022.

when you look at a particular car check the in service date as that is when the four year warranty goes into effect. My 2017 was not sold till May of 2018 so my warranty is good till May 2022.

Great point! On my 2019 the in-service was October...so the warranty is nearly the same as some 2020's.

In the end it is less about what specific year and more about the color and option list. In addition one should consider how the car was carried for. A car that is 2 model years newer may have been trashed in comparison to an older car that was properly cared for. There are so few cars 1400+ that relative values will all be the same in a few years. The Type S will be even more exclusive then any of the previous cars. There are around 8000+ it’s gen NSXs in the US. People pay top dollar for gen 1 low mileage stock cars.

Back