2012 Track Schedule - MVP Track Time

2012 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Evening NSX Fans:

I hope this finds all of you in good spirits. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is extremely excited to announce our expanded 2012 track event schedule.

Revise your 2012 track schedule, as we've added a few new dates for your driving pleasure, notably NOLA Motorsports Park (my escape from the Midwest cold/snow to enjoy Bourbon Street), a new FIA spec track 15 minutes from New Orleans; Heartland Park in Topeka, Kansas and a second weekend at Road America in July (think cool Wisconsin in mid-Summer). Keep an eye on our web site for updates as the 2012 progresses.

MVP Track Time’s goal remains the same, to bring you great value with more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format allows us to maximize actual time driving on the track, keeping paddock time to a minimum.

Below you will find our 2012 schedule, subject to possible revision as the year progresses.

March 10 – 11: NOLA Motorsports Park (New Orleans, LA) – 1st Annual “Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler”

April 14 – 15: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) – 6th Annual “Tax-Freedom Track Weekend”

May 12-13: Heartland Park (Topeka, KS.) – “Yes Toto, We Are In Kansas.”

June 11: Autobahn Country Club I (Joliet, IL) - Full 3.56 Mile Track

July 7-8: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – ”Another Weekend At Road America”

August 6: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Full 3.56 Mile Track

October 13 - 14: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 3rd Annual Cheese Heads On Track”

November 17 – 18: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 4th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:

We schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute session each day for each run group with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us in 2012 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2012!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
[email protected]

Last edited:
Are you going to try to set up an event at Gateway Motorsports (Madison, IL) now that it's reopened? We just had a HPDE with the PCA and the track is in good condition.

Are you going to try to set up an event at Gateway Motorsports (Madison, IL) now that it's reopened? We just had a HPDE with the PCA and the track is in good condition.

We haven't given Gateway any thought since it closed. We haven't run a roval, simply because we prefer the safety and enjoyment of a natural road course (Road America, Road Atlanta, Heartland Park, etc.).

Our schedule for 2012 is pretty full and we may be adding 1-2 more events. PCA and BMWCCA in St. Louis do a good job, so for now, I'd say we are going to leave Gateway to them.

Feff

So there is NOTHING anywhere north of GA on the East Coast? VIR, Summit Point, NJ Motorsports Park, Watkins Glen, etc....

MVP has received a number of inquiries about entry fees for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2012 track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering. The dates and entry fees for our 2012 track events are listed below.

April 14 – 15, 2012: Putnam Park:
$350-Weekend
$250-Single Day

May 12 - 13, 2012: Heartland Park:
$350-Weekend
$250-Single Day

June 11, 2012: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $250

July 7 - 8, 2012: Road America:
$375-Weekend
$250-Single Day

August 6, 2012: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $250

October 13 – 14, 2012: Road America:
$375-Weekend
$250-Single Day

November 17 – 18, 2012: Road Atlanta:
$400-Weekend
$250-Single Day

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

As always, we schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute (longer when possible) run sessions for each of the three run groups daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for the Novice drivers.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you need more information. All are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track.

Feff

I ran with Mark and his crew at Putnam Park at the April 14-15th event and the guys at MVP are top notch, and it was a great event for my test and tune of the turbo system. They have a great group of guys more like a following of guys that do all the MVP events and that is about the best sign of a great organization. I will run with them again and have no reservations recommending them to any other driver no matter what your skill level is they make you feel welcome.

It was great seeing the guys from St. Louis that I use to autocross with and get a chance to catch up after not tracking myself for a few years.

Dave

I ran with Mark and his crew at Putnam Park at the April 14-15th event and the guys at MVP are top notch, and it was a great event for my test and tune of the turbo system. They have a great group of guys more like a following of guys that do all the MVP events and that is about the best sign of a great organization. I will run with them again and have no reservations recommending them to any other driver no matter what your skill level is they make you feel welcome.

It was great seeing the guys from St. Louis that I use to autocross with and get a chance to catch up after not tracking myself for a few years.

Dave:

Thanks for the kind words. It was great to see the NSX at the track.

Feff

Last edited:
Not yet, but we will get there when we find the right person(s) who work with us.

Feff

Explain "right persons".

I'm training to become an instructor at Summit Point Motorsports Park soon (in WV) on the main circuit, I'm more than happy to put you in touch with the appropriate people or help if necessary. :)

Explain "right persons".

I'm training to become an instructor at Summit Point Motorsports Park soon (in WV) on the main circuit, I'm more than happy to put you in touch with the appropriate people or help if necessary. :)

Right person(s) is someone with entreprenurial spirit and is motivated to assist MVP Track Time hosting track events in their area.

Feff

We are just past ½ full for August 6th on Autobahn Country Club’s full 3.56 mile road course. Registration for Autobahn is available on line at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Happy Motoring!

Feff

Just signed up for Autobahn on 8/6 hope some of you other guys decide to come out and play, the track is great and MVP has been a fun bunch or guys to run with.

Dave

Back