2012 Cars & Croissants Schedule

As per a feature article in the April 2012 "Inside Jersey" (March 17 Star Ledger magazine insert), the dates are:
Sun April 1
Sat April 14
Sun April 29
Sat May12
Sun June 3
Sun June 17
Sat Jun 30
Sun Jul 15
Sat Jul 28
Sun Aug 12
Sat Aug 25
Sun Sep 9
Sat Sep 22
Sun Oct 7
Sat Oct 20
Sun Nov 4
Sat Nov 17
Sun Dec 2
Sat Dec 15

Where: Chatham Mall/ Woodland Bakery
650 Shunpike Rd, Chatham, NJ

Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Hope to see some of you there April 1, so as get a sizeable NSX representation. The place is usually overrun by those Italian and German things.:biggrin:

On a going forward basis, ferrarichat usually has an updated schedule

Last edited:
I was there yesterday, I did see a NSX, didn't recognize the car, or see the owner, I had the Ford with me. Passline told me to come out, and then he bailed and never showed up!!!! He did text me the day before, but I had already planned on going. Nice showing, saw a few people that I knew from other forums. Aaron was there with his Supra!!!

Great turnout for March! I am glad I got there late so I didn't have to park the Toyota near Roger's Ford... :wink: Lots of great cars there and always a huge variety, something for everyone.

As for Rich who asked me to go and then did not show up, not sure what to say. I think Lambo owners live such crazy lives that they never know when the next rock star party will take place. Its a tough life. :tongue:

Would loved to have been there but got "backed up" with all the holiday weekend partying schedule. Besides, with wife being 100% and me 2/5th's Irish, how could I justify driving around in an "orange" car, of all colors, on St. Patty's Day, of all days? I'm already in the doghouse for hangin' around with the brits too much. They would never allow me on their island! :eek:

Was the NSX silver?

Back