2011 River Run Photos

Thanks to all the organizers for another great River Run.

Quick photo upload to beat TonyD to the punch...........

i-MDWWGGb-X2.jpg

i-HdCtwnQ-X3.jpg

Last edited:
An NSXCA event is a great way to spend the day with friends and family.

Father and Son

i-J2nDTJT-XL.jpg

Couples

i-DDccvVd-XL.jpg

Papparazzi

i-krwJkdw-XL.jpg

And best of all, if anything happens and you need some help, we all look after each other.....

Friends

i-57XvpLv-XL.jpg

i-FbsZw4J-XL.jpg

i-2s3jq2G-XL.jpg

i-wfN7nWD-XL.jpg

looking good people!

thanks Roger, I have a commitment tommorow so today was family time.

An NSXCA event is a great way to spend the day with friends and family.

And best of all, if anything happens and you need some help, we all look after each other.....

Friends

i-57XvpLv-XL.jpg

i-FbsZw4J-XL.jpg

Bob c'mon, what I see is 7 guys changing one little spare! Desmond looks as though he is in deep thought as he stares at the wheel and Tony wants to keep his hands clean as he checks the lint in his pockets. Kinda reminds me of Con Ed. Oh yeah, and Thanks for the spare. :biggrin:

Looks like a great run, I love that area. Ironically enough, my dad said he ran into a few of you guys on the ride home. :biggrin:

I'll never miss a run again, you guys are stingy with
your pics

I'll never miss a run again, you guys are stingy with
your pics

Stingy?!?!

I'll have you know that some of my panoramic shots were stitched from as many as 10 photos so what I gave to my fellow Primates is over 75 photos.

And I can just as easily photoshop out any malcontent's car from any photos I take.............:tongue:

Great to see old friends and make some new ones. Thanks for organizing and a most wonderful restaurant choice!

Now onward to Kid's Day................!

See y'all then,

Tytus

Stingy?!?!

I'll have you know that some of my panoramic shots were stitched from as many as 10 photos so what I gave to my fellow Primates is over 75 photos.

And I can just as easily photoshop out any malcontent's car from any photos I take.............:tongue:

Lol you were the exception to the rule, great shots btw

What a great time
Everyone was great helpful and full of knowledge (along with being full of other stuff, ha)
The run fantastic, the roads picked were outstanding
For my first event it couldn’t have been better, good people, good food, lots of great conversation and laughs I AM HOOKED
Can’t wait for next year
Last thought, I have belonged to other clubs not dealing with NSX’s
And let me tell you they operate nothing like this one.
Most of the people are stuck up, un-talkative and over completive.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
IT’S ’s a breath of fresh air to find a club like the one who did this River Run

Back