• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 NSXPO - too soon and who is in?

IN! Excited to be bringing my NSX this, driving a Dodge Charger rental in Vegas sucked.

There should be a lot of members along I-95 driving up for this event. When the time comes we'll have to organize pick up points along I-95 and get a long line of NSX's running I-95 north into Philadelphia for the NSXPO. Might be nice to have 50 -60 NSX's arriving at the hotel at one time!!!!

There should be a lot of members along I-95 driving up for this event. When the time comes we'll have to organize pick up points along I-95 and get a long line of NSX's running I-95 north into Philadelphia for the NSXPO. Might be nice to have 50 -60 NSX's arriving at the hotel at one time!!!!

+1. Let us make sure we coordinate. Also, we still need to meet in the summer this time and make it big! we missed this year.

Last edited:
I hope you guys are patient..because its gonna be a looong wait....:tongue: you guys are posting like its 8/26/11 already....lol....

A - N - T - I - C - I - P - A - T - I - O - N ! ! ! ! !

Hey Doc, days are flying by, seems like just yesterday we were welcoming in New Year 2010!!!

I'm IN !!! Been a long time since I've said ... "Be Gentle, this is a first for me!" ... seriously ... between the snow and freakin VDOT (for plowing my street AFTER i cleaned my driveway) ... summer seems a long long long time from now. cant wait to get the car going again!

We're going to rock NSXPO 11! Its going to be sick, I'll be handling the PM social activites :biggrin: If anyone needs anything, let me know.

I might be interested in going, whether it be bumming a ride from anyone or driving in the Spyder. I drove up there in my Spyder last summer for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back