2011 Membership Renewal now made easy

Some of you have asked how you can renew / sign up for NSXCC 2011 season. We have made the process even easier this year.

You can now visit our club site at www.nsxclub.ca and subscribe. You will be provided with renewal options for one, two or three year. The process is painless and quick. Soon we will be adding more components to our site, items such as up-coming events, group-buy opportunities, club merchandise purchase, so be sure to check in periodically.

Our members enjoy exclusive 20% discounts at our sponsoring dealerships, any group buy opportunities we negotiated, of course our members only club events which many of you have experienced first hand, plus access to expert advice from our in-house Technical Director Robert Magro.

So don’t delay further and renewal/sign up now, and start enjoying your club benefits today.

Owen

I hope this doesn't mean there's no GP de Downsview this year. :frown:

Perfect! It may be a good idea to include the benefits on the title page of the website so people who aren't familiar with the club know what they're getting. I'm sure you'll have some owners stumble on it.

Ok i'm in...:eek:

It's time to have some fun with the car...

instead of watching from the sidelines...

Looking forward to meeting everyone....

Gary:smile:

Gary,

I believe to have seen your 2004 around Rosedale Valley Road before. I go for drives some weeknights and weekend mornings. Wonderful looking car you've got.

Bram is right, you need to sign up and join us at the membership renewal party on April 9, and Est Fest on May 20-23 weekend is a must. You will enjoy meeting some great people that share your taste in cars. You will have a great time this season. Come join us! Send us an email at [email protected] to pre-register (full name, email, phone number) with the club. We can then send you monthly updates on future club events. Look forward meeting you.

Owen

Sorry all...:frown:

I will be chained to my desk at work on Saturday April 9th..

Unfortunatly I need the job to pay for the gas for my NSX...

That is the only reason for having a Job... The NSX !!!

Yes I love my car!!!!:biggrin:

Gary
<!-- / message -->

I am renewed! I love this new system!

I renewed by Paypal :>))))))

John, you have to show up to the reneweal party to claim your top spot from last year

Bram

For personal reasons, Tamar has confirmed he won't be available to attend any club events until further notice. We do hope to have him back around middle of the season. We look forward to his post and update very soon.

Sorry all...:frown:

I will be chained to my desk at work on Saturday April 9th..

Unfortunatly I need the job to pay for the gas for my NSX...

That is the only reason for having a Job... The NSX !!!

Yes I love my car!!!!:biggrin:

Gary
<!-- / message -->

OK Gary ... you can work on the 9th to pay for the gas. I still don't see your name on the Est Fest sign up sheet!! What gives??
Don't tell me you're chained to the desk again.

To those who missed our renewal event at GPK, there are still plenty more events to come this season. As we thrive to plan the season with fun and exciting venues, we are seeking to renewal/sign up all members before the end of April, so we know what budget we are working with to plan the season.

While you can always pay by cash/cheque at our next event, the best and most efficient way to signup/renew is still via paypal at our club site. To those who haven’t visited for a while, we have added plenty more content with event calendar and club swags, but most importantly making your membership renewal easy, so go ahead and pay the link a visit and renew/sign up your 2011 membership today.

http://www.nsxclub.ca/

Back