2011 Honda/Subaru "Battle of the Brands" - SanTan Honda - Sun. Nov 13th, 2011

2011 Honda/Subaru "Battle of the Brands" - SanTan Honda - Sun. Nov 13th, 2011

Copied from another forum:

Hello Car Show Fans!

As promised, the following is an update on the 2011 Honda/Subaru “Battle of the Brands” Car Show!

In an earlier email, we had told you that the Car Show was scheduled to take place October 23rd. Due to other events, activities, and scheduling, the Car Show will now be held on
November 13th from 8am-3pm.

This Car Show is developing into a fantastic and exciting event. At this time we have confirmed live entertainment from Miss Dj MJ from Power 98.3 and FootKlan. There will also be SEMA quality display vehicles at both the dealerships. These vehicles are so amazing, so be sure to bring your camera.

Registration this year will be very similar to last year. Vehicles must be Honda, Acura, or Subaru in order to compete. There will be 5 classes available for Honda and 5 classes available for Subaru. The classes are; Vintage, Stock, Modified, Unlimited, and Full Race. The qualifications for each category are as follows:

Vintage
Pre-90, clean, minimal modifications
Stock
Any definition needed? Modifications can be up to $999
Modified
Modifications done from $1000-$4999
Unlimited
Modifications done from $5000 on up. Must still be street legal!
Race
Not Street Legal. Must be tailored in.

There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for Stock, Modified, Unlimited, and Race from each dealership. The 1st place winners from each category will go head-to-head with the 1st place winners from the other dealership. Honda vs. Subaru, in an all-out crowd decision battle!

This Car Show will cover both lots of SanTan Honda and Subaru Superstores! Twice the prizes, twice the vendors, twice the food availability, and twice the fun.

Pre-registration is available now!

Please see the attached pdf form. Complete the form and fax it in, drop it off, or email it back to [email protected].
Remember, we also need a picture of the vehicle you are registering.

Registration forms can be faxed to:
Honda/Acura- 480-289-2376
Subaru-480-621-3805

Pictures can be emailed to
Honda/Acura- [email protected] or [email protected]
Subaru- [email protected]

Mark your calendar for November 13th to be at the SanTan Honda and Subaru Superstores!
Pre-registration will be available NOW! Pass the word and tell all your friends who own a Honda, Acura, or Subaru to sign up. We look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.santanhonda.com/2011-car-show-registration-form.htm

Re: 2011 Honda/Subaru "Battle of the Brands" - SanTan Honda - Sun. Nov 13th, 2011

Interesting

So we have to switch logos to the " H " for the show ?

Re: 2011 Honda/Subaru "Battle of the Brands" - SanTan Honda - Sun. Nov 13th, 2011

The NSX is just a souped up Civic. :biggrin:

It looks like the S2K's will be out in full force. We need to be there to back them up if we are to over take the Subies.

The NSX is just a souped up Civic. :biggrin:

I'll make you a Civic Type-R logo for your "souped-up" bumper
...it adds 10HP

Definitely printing some paper cutouts of the Honda "H" to tape on the front, back, and steering wheel :smile:

Ought to be good for a laugh or two

Bump - I'm planning on going to this and would love to see some other Acura representation!

I'm a maybe for this right now

Rain this weekend. :mad:

I'm a maybe too.

If I do go, it will be closer to noon.

They should probably reschedule the event, again...

Weather forecast looking wet for Sunday

I'm out

Thankfully my car isn't allergic to water so I shall be there to represent the NSX community!

Thankfully my car isn't allergic to water so I shall be there to represent the NSX community!

LOL integrals ! :smile:

I'm thinking its more a case of I'm allergic to hours of cleaning away water spots.

I checked out your car but you weren't anywhere near it or I would have introduced myself. Looked nice! There was also a GPW 1992 that got 1st place in the Stock Honda class and a Formula Red 1991 with only 15k miles on it on display at the K-Sport booth. Nice representation, even with the weather! I had a good time.

I stopped by on my way to Home Depot and checked out the show

Glad to hear that the 92' won it's class...

Somebody got some new stickers too :biggrin:

There were some really nice S2000 and other rides there and friendly owners

-

I didn't see any free hotdogs? whats up with that?

I checked out your car but you weren't anywhere near it or I would have introduced myself. Looked nice! There was also a GPW 1992 that got 1st place in the Stock Honda class and a Formula Red 1991 with only 15k miles on it on display at the K-Sport booth. Nice representation, even with the weather! I had a good time.

yeah I was running around with everyone I hadn't seen in a few years catching up! Sorry we didn't run into each-other!

Back