2009 American Lemans!!

YEAH - the season starts with a bang at Sebring. I can't wait to see it on HD!

GO HONDA/ACURA/Porsche/Audi(VW)/Ferrari. Sorry my loyalities are all messed up:wink:

Is Audi doing 3 races this year?

Too bad Porsche left the series! It made for a fun LMP1/LMP2 battle last year.

http://www.americanlemans.com/#

Yea I was glad to see this season start, currently my favorite motorsport series. As for the Audis, it appears that they will now race at Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta and at Laguna Seca. Feels weird though with such a lack of competition throughout the LMP1 and LMP2 classes for the majority of the season. Really miss the Audi/Porsche battles, and the addition of the Acura LMP1 cars would have made for some great racing action. I hope the LMP2 Mazdas at least make things interesting. Oh well maybe next year. At least the Gt2 class is stronger than ever. Great to see BMW back and their car looked fairly strong to begin with at Sebring. It was also nice to see Panoz pull down a 3rd place finish, I have always liked that car. Always a great time of the year when there are back to back weekends of great racing, Sebring than Australian Gran Prix.

So i guess Audi is staying now?!?!?:confused:
Their R15 LMP1 car seems to be the one to beat yet again. I think Acura can provide a challenge even though it's their first season in LMP1. When is the next race??

Back