2008 skyline nu test

Sweet find! Thanks for posting! That definitely looks fast around the corners. Can't wait to here the full specs on that bad boy! I'm just happy that it is finally coming to the U.S. after all of these years. Kinda different that it is coming Stateside as a Nissan and not an Infiniti.

Trojan detected. Do not click on the link. My McAfee VirusScan found and deleted it. :mad:

Jin1976 said:
Trojan detected. Do not click on the link. My McAfee VirusScan found and deleted it. :mad:

DITO.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! Reported to admin.

Is there virus? If it does, sorry, I didnt have anyproblem when Im using:biggrin:

Haha that is why I run Linux and use Firefox.

Well not really funny, hopefully no one was infected by anything.

I was worried too for a second, clicked on the link before scrolling down to the warning. Then I realized i'm on my Mac Mini, so all is well.

I'm thinking if all goes well for me, i'll be picking up a GTR while I wait for the next NSX to get here.

Im thinking that way too. Honda... dont know what they are doing...:biggrin:

KooLaid said:
Very cool! However, watch out the folks who will be whining "It's the GTR, not the skyline...blah blah blah, my finger smells funny, blah blah..."

LOL!!!!!

looks like it is going to be a killer ride but let's hope that the new NSX is better (i am nearly sure of that)

Back