2008 Nsx?

Honda-NSX-1-380x254.jpg

Is this the official look for 08 model? Is so I want one :) That headlight is so sexy..

Hmnn "The 2008 NSX is set to come with a 4.5 Liter V10 and a 3.6 V6." Now I want one :)

Hi

There is nothing that is official yet. That is the HSC. Honda Sports Concept. "Just" a prototype. Maybe cancelled or maybe not. Nobody knows.

If you want to read more about what we do not know anything about please check it out here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Regards

Sorry didn't see that section.

Anyway is this the one with the round taillights? I hope they keep the signature tailight of NSX, but with a little upgrade.

Zenky said:
Sorry didn't see that section.

Anyway is this the one with the round taillights? I hope they keep the signature tailight of NSX, but with a little upgrade.

Yes thats the one.

You should find a thread there with a lot of photoshopped pictures of the HSC with the NSX tail. Do a search for HSC tail and you should find some.

Regards

4723hsc_chop.jpg

4723mt05.jpg

Personally, I think these concept images have potential to be the next generation NSX. Sorry for the large files, credit belongs to MajorStoner's prototype galleries.

Zenky, who is that girl in your avatar? :)

kilika89 said:
4723hsc_chop.jpg

4723mt05.jpg

Personally, I think these concept images have potential to be the next generation NSX. Sorry for the large files, credit belongs to MajorStoner's prototype galleries.

The tailight is not bad at all. I can still see where they got the idea from.

She's a hot chick isn't she :) Let's just call her Jazmin, hows that.

kilika89 said:
4723hsc_chop.jpg

4723mt05.jpg

Now thats a beautiful car, I hope honda sticks with this design!!:smile:

I’ve got one thing to say
“HONDA, IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME!” :biggrin:​

BlueEyes' NSX said:

Could this 5L V10 be the one :confused: :confused:
Looks alot like the BMW 6-series though ....

That was posted a long time ago. I don't think it's even real.

Zenky you might want to try and use search before making threads.. The HSC was posted a long time ago..you're late.

BlueEyes' NSX said:

Could this 5L V10 be the one :confused: :confused:
Looks alot like the BMW 6-series though ....

Ugly, the next NSX should be exotic looking:wink:

Back