2006 Northeast Sport and Exotic Car Show August 26th

Doc,

A few of us will be staying at the Sheraton in Nashua NH. If you are looking for a place to stay.

John C and others: There is special Endless Summer rate $99.00 per night which includes a $25 dollar breakfast credit. Use Reference Code: ENDSUMM for this rate.

You can also get a prepay rate of $89.00 no refund or cancellation on the $89.00 Rate.

Rich

Last edited:
My reservation at the Sheraton has been made. The promotional code didn't work online, but I called and had no problem getting the $99 rate.

Caravan: 2006 Northeast Sport and Exotic Car Show August 26th

Caravan Details for the MA Folks:

Same as last year...Burlington Mall parking lot, in front of Uno's Pizzaria, in the huge back lot along Middlesex Turnpike, where the construction is not touching.

Saturday, August 26th
Burlington Mall Parking Lot
8 AM

www.northeastexotic.com

Post if you're interested in joining the caravan, so we know how many to expect. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Just to clarify, the lot I'm talking about is right in front of Sears across the service road, along Middlesex Turnpike (if you look out from Uno's main door, it's to your 2 o'clock). No one really uses it because it's the furthest walk to any mall entrance, so the extra space will be good. It's where they keep the large excavators and snow plowers during winter time. Nonetheless, at 8 AM, there will be very few cars, so a group of sports cars will be quite conspicuous. Ken (Testarossa), Fred (Testarossa), Mark (Diablo Roadster) and I will be waiting for you guys. Look forward to seeing you all!

-Will

Hi Jeff & Crew,

Have made an eleventh hour desison to come up for the benifit show for the
kids.. see you all about 9:45 in the am.

Regards; Clem:biggrin:

hi rich,
sad to say i sold the car this spring. just checked in on the site for the first time in a while. hope the show was great. my car is in northern mass now.
the car has a good home. rich did you pick up another NSX, i know you were back in the market. i have driven many cars since to replace it and nothing has come close.

Back