2005 yellow on yellow at Autotrader JH4NA21685S000095

Just wanted to let anyone who is looking for one of these they might want to jump on it. The price is a little high but it's an NSX-T 05 in yellow/yellow which is usually hard for me to find. If it were 4 months in the future I would jump on this as this is my dream car (down to the year and color) but alas I'm not ready. Low mileage but the guy is at the end of his lease and has to sell or get rid of it by Friday :-\

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=234878510

Re: 2005 yellow on yellow at Autotrader

im not posotive, but i doubt that is the residual value and yeah im sure he is trying to make a few bucks. i don't blame him, why not try it? he has nothing to lose.

I love yellow but I just don't know about that interior. Thats a bit much.

Im a yellow fan, but a black interior would be a lot nicer...dont know how many yellow on yellow they made but there must not have been many...

Im a yellow fan, but a black interior would be a lot nicer...dont know how many yellow on yellow they made but there must not have been many...

~ 6 in '05

black is better, of course, that's what I like, so that's what i bought :)

this car has been on autotrader for a while, think since jan or feb...

Personally, I think the yellow leather is HOT!

It is the only other color for leather I would rather have than black (of course, it has to be on a yellow car).

Personally, I think the yellow leather is HOT!

It is the only other color for leather I would rather have than black (of course, it has to be on a yellow car).

I would go for black interior but I actually like the yellow carpet a lot once I saw it. I think I would have to replace the seats with black ones (the seats look like banana) but the contrast of yellow paint, yellow carpet and black dash and seats would be SWEET! Too bad I'll have to let this one slip by :-(. Hopefully whoever gets it will sell it for a high price so I can get a chance :-).

i also looked at the car on tues.IT IS AWESOME the yellow interior is actually very cool car is perfect

i think the yellow interior is immeasurably beautiful for a car of this caliber. BUT, i would probably get an extra pair of black recaros with yellow stitching for daily driving, and save the stocks for showing off...

i think the yellow interior is immeasurably beautiful for a car of this caliber. BUT, i would probably get an extra pair of black recaros with yellow stitching for daily driving, and save the stocks for showing off...

Heh, I love the yellow interior, I love the '05, i love the targa, i love the condition, i love the rio yellow exterior, i love the NSX--maybe I'll have to poke at my bank and see what kind of interest I can get without a down payment :-\

I was skeptical about the yellow interior too, before and even right after I bought my car, but it really has grown on me a lot and I did receive a ton of compliments about it in person. In the end I think its really sharp. Would prefer black carpets though; easier to keep clean.

Very nice! I almost bought a yellow/yellow. Truly a nice exotic combo on a nice exotic

A couple of thoughts on this. Isn't this dealership owned by/same as Luxury Motors? That would be a show stopper for me, most likely.

Also, with SO many cars on eBay how can they only have a feedback score of 6??? I think they changed names or something else fishy.

Might be a nice car. $70k reserve may be a bit high for the miles.

I was skeptical about the yellow interior too, before and even right after I bought my car, but it really has grown on me a lot and I did receive a ton of compliments about it in person. In the end I think its really sharp. Would prefer black carpets though; easier to keep clean.

A guy just moved into to a house on my block with this combination. I think it looks great when you see it in person.

+1 on the carpets though.

I wish someone had noted the price from 2008, so for posterity and for future visitors, todays (Nov 2014) price on ebay is an asking of $74500. I wonder what the previous poster meant by "a little high" in 2008. I'll bet it's more now. Pretty car. Mileage is 45000.

Back