2005 Silverstone NSX-T JH4NA21665S000127

I saw this on cars.com, and on their website its listed for 64,998. Comptech Supercharged, exhaust and headers. Do you guys have any info on it or have you test driven it? Also do any of you know if that's the autorotor or whipple comptech unit?

Link to keyes acura website listing:
http://keyesacura.com/site_link_inv_used.cfm

If you can't see it, this is the stock number 380305

I appreciate the help in advance :smile:

That is an autorotor SC

perfect! Now I just need to call em in the morning and see what's up with the low price. I just hope its been sitting on the lot rather than an accident....

Last edited:
I saw this car, took a ride in it, but they would not let me drive it. Car looked like it had all vin tags. Front bumper was missing the Acura emblem, and the hole was not there, so maybe covered and painted? I may be mistaken, but i thought there was a hole in the bumper where the pin from the emblem goes in...correct me if im wrong.

car looked relatively OK. it's not a pristine example as it has lots of mods and aftermarket interior goodies (radio, nav, etc), but for the price, pretty decent.

spare was missing. looks like the car does not had any OEM parts...I made a bid on the car to get the SC, but the deal was contingent on them getting me the OEM parts..they said no, so did i lol...

Economy? Color? ---if it wasn't silver I'd be tempted to pick up another one. Mods galore (they can keep the stock parts all I care).

wut da' dealio?!?

59k now on ebay!
Thanks for the linkie, or there'lack-off ... ;)

There's gotta be more to it than meets the eyes?!? The driver's seat outer-bolster seems to show noticeably more wear/creasing than ~23k miles would otherwise indicate; then again it may be a by-product of the camera-flash & leather-conditioner ("Armorall effect"). Also, the front-emblem de-badging whereas keeping the rear/center-taillight emblem seems slightly odd. Plausibly a minor front-collision involving a bumper-repaint/swap, therefore covering the front-emblem's (2) attachment pin-holes...(?) A front-bumper repaint due to rock-chips/road-rash doesn't seem likely warranted at ~23k miles, though it is conceivable. . .

Anywayz...

- '05 NSX-T 6spd' in Silverstone/Onyx (last model-year)
- CTSC (auto-rotor)
- Comptech exhaust
- (4) corner Brembo BBK w/ e-brake
- 18"/19" multi-piece & polished HRE's
- single-DIN Pioneer stereo & GPS-NAV (custom center-console), CD-changer, Sirius/iPod integration, JL amp'

Buy-it-now of $59k... :eek:

Break-down:

$9,500 CTSC (autorotor)
$1,500 CT headers
$1,250 CT exhaust
$500 CT NSX-T specific rear strut-bar
$6,000 Brembo BBK (4-corners w/ e-brake)
$6,000 18"/19" multi-piece & polished HRE wheels & high-performance tires
$250 tinting
$2,000 Pioneer stereo/GPS-NAV/Sirius-iPod/CD-changer/amp/speakers/center-console

I just acquired an early model-year Berlina-black/Onyx NSX coupe w/ 6-spd' conversion, etc' (my first & foremost choice), but I was shopping around for a '97+ Kaiser-silver/Onyx or Berlina-black/Onyx NSX-T 6-spd' (my second choice). And lastly, an '02+ Imola-orange/Onyx-or-Orange or Silverstone-silver/Onyx-or-Silver NSX-T 6-spd' if the numbers jived were also up for consideration. I *possibly* would've taken the initiative on this current/aforementioned offering which is on ebay (assuming it was accident-free & no odometer-shady'ness), had I been in the market for an NSX TODAY.

This says a lot, as it would've been well above my $27.5k-$32.5k ball-park for the early model-year coupe w/ 6-spd' conversion, $37.5k-$42.5k ball-park for the '97+ NSX-T 6-spd' in the desired color-combo's, and $47.5k+ ball-park for the '02+ NSX-T 6-spd'.

Nota Bene: My subjective/personal price-points are based on bone-stock/near-stock models w/ avg' to above-avg' mileage. Werd.

Last edited:
Back