• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2005 Silver/Black 14000 miles JH4NA21605S000009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting married in the fall, which means I need to give up my baby.

Car is completely stock, with the only modification being window tint installed by the previous owner.

New tires, new battery, oil just changed.

Includes all three keys, manuals, embroidered Acura car cover for winter storage. Car has only seen rain once (the day I bought it and brought it home from Chicago). I have the service records from when I purchased the car forward (had 6500 miles when I purchased).

There is a small 1/4" scratch on the front bumper where previous owner thought about installing the front plate (but no holes drilled, and plate holder was not installed --but I do have and will include). There is a score on the passenger rear wheel. No issues with the body or mechanicals, car is in great shape and runs well. NON smoker. I am the second owner of this NSX. Other than the above, this car is excellent condition. If you have any questions, please feel free to email, I can provide additional pictures.

$61000 - Serious Inquiries Only. Clear title in hand.

Current mileage is 14,150. Car is located in Urbandale, Iowa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back