2005 Red NSX $54,000

Last edited:
It's a dealer (so it's not likely a scam) and unless there is a story on the car it does look like a steal.

I'll have to go check it out. It's a buyer's market. However, I'm not in favor for light color interiors. Who knows, it might just come home with me.:biggrin::biggrin:

Spoke to the sales person. I think you can pick up for $50K. They haven't sold anything for a while.

Last edited:
Judging by the photos in the 2005 ad it is a US marshall recovery. They have several dealers throughout the country thet they send vehicle info to and they try to get bids on the car for the marshall service. Just s guess but I remember another ad about a year ago just like this ad.

Judging by the photos in the 2005 ad it is a US marshall recovery. They have several dealers throughout the country thet they send vehicle info to and they try to get bids on the car for the marshall service. Just s guess but I remember another ad about a year ago just like this ad.

US marshall recovery??? How can you tell?

Man great time to be a buyer but not a seller:wink:

US marshall recovery??? How can you tell?

Judging by the photo.. I have tried to buy a few of the recoveries. You should call the selling dealer and verify but my guess is they will say something along the lines of, Well we dont have the car here on premises we are a broker taking bids onthe car. etc.etc. Again, Just a thought. Call the selling dealer to verify.

I knew this picture looked familiar. The picture they use for the car is from the Manheim auction. Actually all 3 pictures they have are the 3 pictures from the auction. This car is being run through the auction in Vegas in 2 days on the 11th. The seller is listed as Honda Lease. One of our managers is flying there that morning for that car and others.

Last edited:
I knew this picture looked familiar. The picture they use for the car is from the Manheim auction. Actually all 3 pictures they have are the 3 pictures from the auction. This car is being run through the auction in Vegas in 2 days on the 11th. The seller is listed as Honda Lease. One of our managers is flying there that morning for that car and others.

DAMN your right I just went and looked.. Good find.

Looks like the price is $64,000 now....maybe 54k was a typo?

Back