• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2005 NSX Silver/Black 18000miles JH4NA21605S000009

I purchased this car from member shawnek in June 2010. http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136673&highlight=2005+nsx

This is an excellent example of a last year NSX. Perfect for Canadians. Save the trouble of importing and paying more. I have full receipts, all said and done, I'm into this car for $80K CAD.

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2005 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21605S000009
CURRENT MILEAGE: 18000 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silverstone/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Calgary Alberta Canada
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): samtang310(at)hotmail.com
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $65,000 CAD FIRM.

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: ____3

CLEAN TITLE? ____ Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? ____ Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____ No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____ No

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: EXCELLENT. Fully tuned up last month. New battery, oil change, all fluids flushed, timing belt changed, tires like new. Full history from day 1.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Bilstein Shocks and Science of Speed Volk TE37,(17X8) 235/40/17 and 18X10 275/35/18 on Michelin Sport tires. Stock tires and wheels included.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

NSX1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

nsx4.jpg

nsx5.jpg

nsx6.jpg

nsx7.jpg

nsx8.jpg

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG