2005 NFR at Chicago Motor Cars with 14k miles

I did a quick search for vin # JH4NA216X5S000079 and did not see any matches here on prime. I am assuming this was the car Archon was considering getting in another thread.

Here is the ad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...rms=39:1|65:-2|240:1308&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

No relation to the seller but I have heard many good things about this dealer from 6speedonline

This is the very car indeed. Looks great doesn't it? Well I'm out, enjoying the roads with my new M3 :) Someone buy this!!!

Lol! I put a bid in for fun last night...was immediately outbid. I was hoping to get it for $45k! :tongue:

Lol! I put a bid in for fun last night...was immediately outbid. I was hoping to get it for $45k! :tongue:

It will be interesting to see how much it goes for. It's already priced below other similar cars. I think most dealers are really inflating listed prices right now.

It will be interesting to see how much it goes for. It's already priced below other similar cars. I think most dealers are really inflating listed prices right now.

Well, tough times mean that luxuries go for cheaper. The NSX never sold well, it's gotta be selling even worse now. The best thing it has going for it is a V6 engine! lol

It's hard to get auto loans...especially for big ticket items. I had to switch from my credit union which I've had 5 car loans from and a line of credit (paid off) that I have never been late on. They wouldn't even lend me $15k when I had $7k in cash to put towards the next car... Crazy. Bank of America was ready to go...probably because I run my business thru them.

I actually think waiting another few months will prove to be the best action...as the noose tightens, more people will start having to chose between selling their sports cars, or selling their homes.

I bet this car never makes the reserve price and goes unsold on ebay.

Last edited:
At 59K with a week to go. If their reserve is less than the BIN, think it will probably sell.

CMC is NOT a reputable dealer!!!!

MANY bad stories around them, mostly by Pcar owners.

I have had a few interactions with them and they are VERY SHADY, at best.

Last edited:
Weird...the bidding ended for it...and all the history/etc was erased?

I got an email about it. Does this mean it sold or not?

Weird...the bidding ended for it...and all the history/etc was erased?

I got an email about it. Does this mean it sold or not?

What "history"?

Looks like it ended with 0 bids.

Very possible

Jason, I have no affiliation with CMC but I've heard many great things about that dealer and the owner Parin(sp?). I didn't actually take a look at the link you posted, but I'm sure I could find just as many good threads about him(which I've actually read). No point to this post, but just throwing out there that there are always two sides to a story, and nobody/no business is perfect(mistakes happen).. Just a thought.

Jason, I have no affiliation with CMC but I've heard many great things about that dealer and the owner Parin(sp?). I didn't actually take a look at the link you posted, but I'm sure I could find just as many good threads about him(which I've actually read). No point to this post, but just throwing out there that there are always two sides to a story, and nobody/no business is perfect(mistakes happen).. Just a thought.

I have dealt with Parin several times (in person) and he is shady at best. Just MHO.

Back