2005 Imola with orange interior

Go along boom-boom-long-time, no Imolas listed/available. Then, all of a sudden (end of season?), a 2003, a 2004, and a 2005 are on the block. I hope they all get snatched up by fellow Primers! :wink:

Good find Warren! I needed that serial number for my Imola Orange record tracking in the Owner Discussion area. Cheers!

Cameron,
I prefer your interior color. In fact the more different interior colors I see, the more I prefer Black / Onyx.

Here is something I never really thought about...

If you are planning on keeping your prized NSX (like I am) for a very long time then if you happen to need replacement parts I would guess Black/Onyx would be the way to go. I'm talking way down the road...

I was so in love with the Imola Orange Interior as that was all that I'd seen previously but once that 05 Imola/Onyx came up for sale (remember the one with only 66 miles on the odometer - $89k) I had to find one of those. Luckily, there was my 02 still for sale.

I much prefer the Onyx interior now.

80k, kind of steep but nice and rare, I agree black int all the way.

Here is something I never really thought about...

If you are planning on keeping your prized NSX (like I am) for a very long time then if you happen to need replacement parts I would guess Black/Onyx would be the way to go. I'm talking way down the road...

I was so in love with the Imola Orange Interior as that was all that I'd seen previously but once that 05 Imola/Onyx came up for sale (remember the one with only 66 miles on the odometer - $89k) I had to find one of those. Luckily, there was my 02 still for sale.

I much prefer the Onyx interior now.

dont remind me...:mad: I wanted that car lol. I was a day too late.

dont remind me...:mad: I wanted that car lol. I was a day too late.

I was there right behind you in line for that car. It would have put me way over my budget and since it fell thru I'm glad I went with my 2002. Same category and rareness as that one as only 8 were made in total between 2002 and 2005.

I was there right behind you in line for that car. It would have put me way over my budget and since it fell thru I'm glad I went with my 2002. Same category and rareness as that one as only 8 were made in total between 2002 and 2005.

lol...yeah the sales guy told me there is another person who is interested, but this guy is in Dubai. I told the saleman "I know who that is" lol..

Back