2005 Black/Red on Craigslist, LOL!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3705501237.html

I'm sure this ad won't last, so here's the text:

2005 black/red NSX 1-owner - $25000 (berkeley north / hills)

2005 one-owner NSX for sale. Cleanest NSX in the bay area. Locally maintained by Larry Bastanza. 510 miles. Every available factory option, including:

- Acura badge delete / Honda badge upgrade (except for cassette door)
- Switchable targa/coupe roof
- Adjustable 4 way suspension: standard, hella flush, get the hella outta here flush. and Synth19
- On Star
- Multi-function steering wheel - cruise, radio, scanning headlights, grip tires, cockpit deflector (glass roof, only in T mode), saws, submarine (periscope, oxygen), and homing robot
- Forever timing belt

Pictures forthcoming once my spaceship mechanic returns from Ork.

No lowball offers !!

Forever timing belt, sweet!

Ok that's pretty funny. Bob stop it... LOL

Last edited:
Let me know where he got his forever timing belt. Who posted this LOL

Not as good as the one I just found local to me seem bad ass guys tell me what you think

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/3705914635.html

funny shit.

- - - Updated - - -

here the text

[h=2]2005 NSX BOAT - $950000 (tampa bay)[/h]<section class="userbody"><section id="postingbody"> Welcome Guys and Hot chicks next to Acura NSx pics.
I am selling my 2005 NSX boat yes thats right its a Boat
I found a wrecked NSX that was COD ( certificate of destruction )
So I made it into a boat. I has all the options
Cloth seats perferated,
Cloth Steering wheel.
And Plush house carpet installed thru out the Boat.
has a factory 8 Track player installed made by Kenwood with audio input jack and USB connections
GPS is intgrated into the 8-track tape deck.
all work was done by Mike Tyson's auto restoration and NASA Boat designs.
this is turn key it need nothing.
Timing rope was performed byt Shawn110975 on NSXPRIME
Water pump was changed to an inboard-outboard style screw drive system.
this boat can push the limits of it structure with a whopping 1.6L civic engine 900+ HP at the rear outboard.
While this car was recently showcased in Car/And Boat magazine its not going to last at this price.
after you drive this thing your gonna fall in love.
looking to trade this NSX boat for a submissive open marriage Wife couple. I only need the wife for a few minutes and this Boat is yours.

Also includes ITB's connected to the front of the boat to make it look mean.
also comptech exhaust which sits abotu 4 inches under the starboard side giving this boat an exotic sound while under water.
with lowering springs this boat sits about 3 inches from the top of the driver window so your not gonna get wet. if you do roll the windows up, since we upgraded to a manual roll up window system vs the electric motor driven version.

I will consider all trades

one last thing this boat can hover 65 feet in the air for short periods of time. it has a Vaught F4U1D Corsair engine mounted in the passengerseat for thrust.

this is a 16 owner car with a clean carfox miles on the waterproof speedo says 26,456.4 but I think that incorrect as I rolled the miles back myself to get more moeny for the boat.

hours on the Corsair engine is nominal and only needs 2 quarts of ether to thrust the boat upwards during dogfight manuvers

thank you for your consideration I also take rain checks from Nigeria and any North Korean Currency. </section><section class="cltags"><!-- START CLTAGS -->
  • <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=tampa bay -->Location: tampa bay
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
</section></section>

Hahaha, it's not April fools yet guys!

MOAR8.jpg

I see a new trend starting...who can make up the most ridiculous nsx craigslist ad. What would be even better is some photoshopped pictures to go along with the ads. They would be more believable with a visual representation.:rolleyes:

Acura badge delete / Honda badge upgrade (except for cassette door) <<<<<<<< what ?!?!?!
- Switchable targa/coupe roof <<<<<< COOL!!
- Adjustable 4 way suspension <<<< uuuuuuh......

........ wow is all I can say ...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the red on black 02+ that was for sale recently? I got nowhere using Advanced Search & google...

A local ex-NSX'er who sold his black '91 a few weeks ago (years ago he swore he'd never sell it) has that longing again after I stopped by with mine on Sunday. He's recently owned a Cayman S, Jag F-type, M5, and now M6 but we all know that feeling you get when you see a clean NSX in person and in a color that you've never seen before. Mine was the first GPW he'd ever seen.

He's a black car kinda guy and said he'd want an 02+...before he'd look into the 2014/15 NSX...

I want to help tempt him by sending him info on the red-on-black 02+ that was for sale either in Ohio or south of PA recently. I'm hoping it might still be for sale somewhere. It's not the one with 48 miles that went out of country.

I think it's the one that Jhae mentions in post #9 here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...21694S000010?p=1559687&viewfull=1#post1559687

Or any red-on-black 02+ for sale would do really...1 of all 13 of them. If I can't find one then I'll send him the tan-on-black 04 or 05 in St. Louis...

Red seats look so great....Jhae this link is for you:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...d-interior-)?p=1408086&viewfull=1#post1408086

Please help me tempt/tease my buddy for selling his black '91 and to possibly help start his Christmas shopping a few weeks early. No forever timing belt necessary, lol!

And while you're at it, let me know if anyone finds any spare 2004-05 shift knobs and/or Zanardi wheels to help me with my own Christmas stocking stuffers. Thx. :)

Back