• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2005 Black on Black VIN: JH4NA21605S000091

Well, here goes....I am wanting to sell my car to a NSX Primer member; however, if I can't sell it then I will keep it as a collectible...

2005 blk/blk NSX T-top for sale - stock/unmodified.

It is located in Waco, TX and has 21,551 miles on it. I am a nonsmoker and has only been touched/driven by me. It is in great condition with original paint work. Car has never been in any accidents, never had any mechanical work, and has always been garage kept (in its' own garage separate from my other cars)

I bought this NSX on 11/13/06 from Park Place Mercedes in Dallas, TX. I have only put on roughly 4000 miles (mainly highway), don't drive it much, always in the garage. Driven only by me and not raced. I have a 2007 CLS 550 that I drive everyday so it does not get the driving attention it should and personally wish I had more time to drive it rather than it sit in my garage all day.

I have all the paperwork on this vehicle since I purchased it and had the rubber molding around the targa replaced in 9/07 b/c a bird had pecked a very small/minor hole in the rubber (according to Goodson Acura) but I wanted the car perfect so had it replaced at Goodson Acura recently. My insurance covered it and I have the original letter and signature from the insurance company proving this. I can provide you with the letter and the agent's name and phone # if you wish. No other stories period!

Car has always been worked on for routine oil changes by their master NSX technician Curtis at Goodson. Curtis placed a brand new factory/OEM battery after I purchased the car from Park Place. I have all paperwork for all services, etc. in a file.

The car has no liens, thus, I have/own the title.

Serious inquiries only. I figured I'd post on NSX Prime first. I am asking $74,999. The car still has factory warranty on it and bought thru the Mercedes dealership with an extension of their premium warranty to 7 years or 100K miles. Also, I purchased the Tire/wheel premium warranty as well. Furthermore, I had the driver's side and passenger windows tinted professionally at the Acura Dealership in Dallas. I can take pictures and send you them via link on Snapfish, etc., but SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

I would prefer local pickup on the car so their are no questions, worries, etc.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

Jay

Last edited:
Back