2005 Automatic nsx with... Zanardi wheels

I would buy a automatic but you would have to upgrade to a supercharger or turbo if possible. I have NA2 turbo and get tired of shifting all the time because it's my daily driver. In a perfect world I would have two NSX. A auto for daily driving and the six speed when I want to switch.

I would buy a automatic but you would have to upgrade to a supercharger or turbo if possible. I have NA2 turbo and get tired of shifting all the time because it's my daily driver. In a perfect world I would have two NSX. A auto for daily driving and the six speed when I want to switch.

The automatic would not last long without significant upgrades to handle the increase in power, I can't imagine getting tired of shifting in a sportscar.
dunno.gif

it was for sale at a dealer near me since may. they finally sent it to the auction and now its in ohio.

when it was at the dealer here it had another set of wheels with it, i wonder if they are still with it somewhere.

according to the CL ad, the car is sold... at a bit of a premium, perhaps due to the rarity of the automatic transmission.

Remember there are two 000001 cars for 2005; one NA1 and one NA2. All of the automatics are going to be low digit numbers so I don't know if that can be taken as a premium.

question for you guys...i've seen that automatic silver/onyx AT on ebay a few days ago...do you happen to have any info on it? i saw that the vin was 00001 - does that make it special since it was the first of the last AT nsx's? hmmm, i'm not an owner - just a dreamer saving up my money for an 05 someday...i was just curious as i'm getting closer to having enough $$$ to get one =)

thanks!

Back