• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 supercharged, black, 19k miles, JH4NA21664T000072; VANCOUVER, CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2004 NSX-T
FULL VIN #:
JH4NA21664T000072
CURRENT MILEAGE:
19,330 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT):
Black/black
TRANSMISSION:
6-speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):
Vancouver, BC, Canada
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):
email: [email protected], cell: 778-238-1039, or PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?):
CDN$ 60,000 OBO

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the third owner. Car was bought from previous owner in Dallas, TX.

CLEAN TITLE? yes

CLEAN CARFAX? yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) none

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) yes – previous owner installed Marga Hill sideskirts. I replaced them with Downforce stock skirts.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?

Oil and filter, brake, clutch fluid new, airfilter checked, still clean (has Uni foam filter), TB not done; planning on changing coolant and transmission fluid soon. I have documentation during my ownership, but not previous documentation

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: All in good condition

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?):

SOS supercharger (installed when I bought the car in 2009), ARC intake box, Taitec GTLW exhaust, Comptech headers with ceramic coating, Comptech targa brace, KW coilovers with pillowball mounts, Volk CE-28 17”/18” wheels with Dunlop Z1 tires 215/40 front/265/35 rear, brembo full BBK including E-brake, Type-R hood and spoiler, Braille 9.5 lb battery, Momo Tuner wheel, DRLs (mandatory for Canada), Shark Antenna, USA Spec ipod adaptor.

NOTE: The Downforce Type-R replica seats are NOT included. Will replace with stock seats.

Other notes: I purchased the car with 9800 miles. Most of the mileage that has been added was from the trip home (Dallas to Vancouver), as well as a trip down to Mojave, CA via the Pacific Coast Hwy. Car has been an absolute blast to own and drive. I’ve had no problems or major issues so far. Now for the downsides: Cosmetically, the car has major rock chip damage, which occurred during the drive home. I purchased the car in February ’09, and there was still a lot of sand on the road through northern California. Was planning on getting it repainted soon, but figured I’d hold off in case the repaint caused suspicions now that I’m trying to sell it. Also, the rear passenger wheel has some light curb rash. Mechanically, the pillowball mounts that I installed with the KW coilovers are getting worn and are noisy when you go over bumps and dips. You can get replacement pillowball mounts from SOS, or just use the stock shock mounts. I have some used shock absorber hats, but there are a few rubber/plastic pieces from the stock suspension that I don’t have. (Previous owner had installed Fightex coilovers on the car, which were too low and firm for Vancouver roads).

nsxforsale01.jpg

nsxforsale02.jpg

nsxforsale03.jpg

nsxforsale04.jpg

nsxforsale06.jpg

nsxforsale07.jpg

nsxforsale08.jpg

nsxforsale09.jpg

nsxforsale12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back