• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 Silverstone/Black JN4HA21664T000007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fellow Prime Members:

Today is a sad day for me. I have decided that due to the terrible economy and tough economic times I am going to sell with my beloved 2004 NSX.
The car is Silverstone over Black with only 23K miles on her.

She is production number 7 for the 2004 model year and comes with all the keys and books. I am NOT the original owner so I do not have the window sticker. The car is in near perfect condition with no paint or body work at all, and has a clear 3M nose bra. She currently has on a set of Volk GT-V 18-19 inch setup with the Titanium Gunmetal finish which may be sold with the car, see below for details.

Other then that the car is bone stock. I happen to be a car dealer but please do not hold that against me, the car is MY PERSONAL car registered, titled and insured in my name. It is NOT a dealer car and is not being sold as such, it is what I do for a living and the NSX is simply the best car ever made and that’s why I have it.

The car is readily available to be seen by any prospective serious buyer. I am giving Prime members first shot at the car since I know how special and rare they are, and if not I will place it on eBay.

The asking price for the car is $55,000 with the Volks and the stockers, OR $52,500 with just the stock wheels.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT e-mail me with offers, I will NOT sell the car for any less at this point, I LOVE the car will not sell it for less than it is worth.

Thanks,

Sam

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43938&d=1215792525

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43938&d=1215792525

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back