2004 Red/Tan VIN: JH4NA21684T000090

I would like to get your impression on this one. It's a 2004 NSX-T with less than 15k miles, the car was imported from US, about a year or so ago, there are some rumors around about how it got here, but i haven't ran CARFAX.

The owner is asking ~ $55k, it has only an air intake, the Asanti wheels 19"-20" (which i don't really like) and a $2k audio system (DD dvd system, component speakers, etc..not really important for me in this car).

Do you guys know something about this car? I would appreciate ur comments..

Remember I'm in Panama, there are about 3-4 NSXs here...this is the only 02+ that i know of.

For the mileage seems to be a fair price to me, of course i would do some deeper research if i decide to go for it.

The pics aren't great i was in a rush that day.. the car is never used.

img5896.jpg

img5885.jpg

img5886s.jpg

img5890.jpg

img5891j.jpg
img5892.jpg

img5893.jpg

img5894.jpg

img5895.jpg

Regards from sunny Panama..

I remember this it car it came from California I had a friend go out to the auction and look at this car when it was sitting there. It had all over body panel damage the frame was ok the wheels and the suspension was fine but all body panels had damage all glass was broken the air bags did not blow out.. Its looks good from the pictures you took but I would'nt pay this price for the car unless shipping another was out of the question and you really like it.. I believe they paid something like 28 or 29 thousand for this car at Copart auto auction.. I wish I saved the pictures..

Its sold on 6-23-06 from Van Nuys California with 8578 miles with a salvage title...

hope this information helps

Good luck!

Last edited:
I remember this it car it came from California I had a friend go out to the auction and look at this car when it was sitting there. It had all over body panel damage the frame was ok the wheels and the suspension was fine but all body panels had damage all glass was broken the air bags did not blow out.. Its looks good from the pictures you took but I would'nt pay this price for the car unless shipping another was out of the question and you really like it.. I believe they paid something like 28 or 29 thousand for this car at Copart auto auction.. I wish I saved the pictures..

Its sold on 6-23-06 from Van Nuys California with 8578 miles with a salvage title...

hope this information helps

Good luck!

Thx for the info..it's very helpful.

It's an option but not for that price is my opinion (maybe around $45k sounds more reasonable), what i do like is the relatively low mileage and that it's already here in Panama. What you say is what i've heard (rumors) about how it got to Panama, thanks for ur time nsxman!

Cheers..

Back