• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 Red/tan VIN JH4NA21624T000084

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN JH4NA21624T000084

2004 Acura NSX
- Red w/ tan interior, manual transmission
- I’m the second owner. First owner (BB NSX) bought the car from Niello Acura in Sacramento
- Car is still under warranty till March 22, 2008
- Showroom condition (still smells new)
- Color matched bra
- Completely stock
- 18,200 miles
- Interior has no sign of wear, tear, scratch, marks, etc. Seats are covered with seat covers.
- Exterior has no ding, dent, scratch, etc.
- Complete records (mainly from 15k mile service and synthetic oil changes, car has never had any problem)
- This is a garage queen/collector car. I hardly drive it as I just don’t feel comfortable leaving it unattended outside of my garage. This is the only reason for the sale.
- Car has never seen rain, never been raced, tracked or abused in any way.
- I have the title. You need to have the fund in the bank to test drive it.
- I’m not in a hurry to get rid of it. I’m looking for that one buyer who is truly interested in this rare gem. Car is in central San Jose.
- $67,500 or best offer.
- I can be reached through [email protected] or 408-971-7651 (Note: I'm not active on this site at all. If you want a quick response, email or call me directly).

Last edited:
Still available......

My Garage Queen is still available.

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back