• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 NSX Yellow/Yellow 9200 miles VIN JH4NA21674S000037

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 NSX Yellow/Yellow 9200 miles VIN JH4NA21674S000037

All,

This car has now been sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.

-Mike

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Selling my 2004 Yellow on Yellow/Black NSX-T. It currently has 9200 miles and is in great shape. The car is located in the South Bay Area. I'm the original owner and looking to sell well below blue book or NADA values. Seeking $63K obo.

I've included several photos to give you a sense of the condition of the car. There is general wearing on the driver's side floor mat. Also, there is a small chip on the rear spoiler.

There are no modifications; car has never been tracked, and all records, books, keys, etc. will be provided.

I have attached a photo of the nose. Someone backed into it a while back, but left no damage to it, not even a scratch. I did report this incident to the DMV. The car hasn't had any body work done to it, and hasn't required it. But I thought you should know.

PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested. You can also reach me at 408-348-1586.

Thanks,

Mike

profile-left.jpg

3qtrs-left.jpg

front-nose.jpg

mat-wear.jpg

rear-full.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go. I hope these help.

-Mike

Attachments

• leftside.jpg