• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 NSX-T Blue/Tan 6-Speed 25750 JH4NA21674T000131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Blue
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA21674T000131
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM, Email

CAR WILL BE FOR SALE ON BRING A TRAILER - Please refer to their site.

Maintenance Information
I have owned the car since May of 2015 and I have the service records from my ownership as well as service records going back to 2007 from the previous owner. I do not have records from the original owner between 2004 and 2007 though I don't believe there was much done during that time.

During my ownership I have completed the major service below:
Timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, transmission service and new air filter (K&N)

At that time I also had the car aligned and had four new Yokohama S-Drive tires fitted.

Lastly, at that same service I had a Honda S2000 Antenna fitted to the car and I still have the original mast antenna.

Everything else about the car is as it should be.

Details
There is a clear bra on the front bumper. There are a few small rock chips that I've tried several times to take photos of...but no one who has ever looked at the car has noticed them without my pointing them out.

I love this car but it is simply too much for me - I love the NSX and I have reverence for every single one but this one is more than I am comfortable with. I don't want anything to happen to it and so most of the time it sits in the garage for the past six months.

I bought the car with 22,200 miles or so and drove it to where it is now in about six months loving every minute of it. But then a funny thing happened, I became afraid to drive it - I didn't want anyone near it in a parking lot, didn't want a rock to fly up and hit me from a car in front of me, just wanted the car to remain perfect.

Anyone out there who knows me knows that I've been struggling with this for quite some time but I'm finally ready to sell it. I'm not in a rush, we're about to move and we'll have a three car garage which will have a second NSX in it but I would like the car to go to a new home.

There is a battery tender connected and run down to the battery with an easily accessible plug. The spare tire is there, the tools are there, the original car cover is there. Everything else about the car works, the dash isn't cracked, the console isn't bubbling, it just looks as it should. I also have a second set of identical floor mats.

I can take some pictures of the engine bay and post them as well - or anything else anyone would like. Thanks

​CAR WILL BE FOR SALE ON BRING A TRAILER - Please refer to their site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back