2004 NSX-T 6 spd weight

"Forum: New Owners & Car History (1st Gen)

New and prospective NSX owners; NSX research & history; financing; pricing; advice. New owner/member introduction messages."

Here is some research from today. 2004 NSX-T manual trans, full tank of fuel, weight distribution and overall weight (in lower R corner). It did have floor mats (OEM) plus aftermarket (OEM) trunk carpet still in it. GTLW exhaust. Spare in place.

Now right about here, I got a little nervous :eek:

That would be where my mechanic, Scott, would say "you might just want to look away." That makes me nervous just looking at it.

I weighted mine with 1/3 tank, Type R seats, CTSC, CT headers, CT cat back exhaust, KW coilovers, no spare, sparco steering wheel with no air bag and the scale showed 3060.

That would be where my mechanic, Scott, would say "you might just want to look away." That makes me nervous just looking at it.

Hey Ed - your comment made me laugh and think about the physical for junior high football team :eek: He said "cough" :frown:

I weighted mine with 1/3 tank, Type R seats, CTSC, CT headers, CT cat back exhaust, KW coilovers, no spare, sparco steering wheel with no air bag and the scale showed 3060.

That's a lot of airbag removed. You were kind enough to let me drive yours. The only SC'd NSX I've ever driven. It was linear and very nice. Me like :biggrin:

+++++

So anyway, it was possibly for an upcoming feature about having $60 K to stuff in a sports car and what would you go for. Certainly do not expect any pics or credits - it was a center of gravity calculation. (And evidently it did damn good).

:smile:

Link for more - (give it a moment to load several pics)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-pt-2/page93?p=1765952&viewfull=1#post1765952

fascinating! Thanks for the pics...

That pic reminds me of when I was doing the coolant service just to be sure all of the bubbles were out he tilted the car (though not as extreme) just enough to be sure. I didnt like it either

Back